• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
I'm still up for one if there's enough ppl, but I just started a MM game with quiche hixx overdoziz and confrontation a few mins ago so probably after that (if there's enough other ppl) lol

MayMay

Banned
Hop on the server I guess and we'll start once its filled up

38ed40025b.png

cHinzo

So I'm back in EU guys, my holiday in Asia was nice :D

Hoping to warm back up onto CSGO over the coming week and hopefully get my old rank back (apparently got deranked LEM to DMG while I was gone :( )

Nice, I also got a DMG account. Let's get u back in shape! :D

Mokoi

Banned
GPU: intel intergrated graphics HD
CPU: 4th generation Intel Core i5-4300U 1.90 GHz (with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.9GHz)
Memory: 8.00 GB RAM (7.95 GB usable)
Current resolution: 1920 x 1080,
Audio Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio-enhanced sound
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

Hixx

What a game. Teleporting deaths and 6 seconds of wallhacks.

And I got killed by a jumping tec9 headshot from the opposite side of Long A on Overpass.

What a game.

PweB35m.gif

now Volvo and ESEA should implement it so you can't ruin games for other people :)

They'll be begging for my business when I become a famous streamer and have thousands watching me play PopFlash because no one else let's me play because FaceIt disables controllers and ESEA banned me (Fuck M0e).

Hixx

FaZe so scared of LG. That round was like when you're playing MM and people have basically given up. 'Play for picks!!' And nobody shows... fak.

Hixx

Man, FaZe aren't even going to get 16 rounds over the 2 maps.

edit: are they really going to have an 80 minute gap or will they move the mousesports v dignitas game up??

RobNBanks

Banned
how did Dig win? they were losing CT half and I fell asleep.

figured i'd get a quick nap in before game 3

edit - if Quiche didn't figure out how to rage cancel the server lets play some games today. Xizk wants to play as well.

RobNBanks

Banned
the transition to the next round is so quick.

@frbrr i used to just load up a bot cfg and play on aim_redline to practice tapping. really the only other method I can think of since you don't want aim_botz or dm. There's also those aim training maps I guess, but I never was a fan of them

how did Dig win? they were losing CT half and I fell asleep.

figured i'd get a quick nap in before game 3

Only watched it with half an eye. It was 9-6 at HT, right? In the second half it got to 12-10 for mouz. Leading up to that they won 3 pistols, including the last one which made it 12-10. Dig immediately took the next with pistols. After that they managed to stabilize their economy and had clutch plays, of which Rubino made a couple.

Top Bottom