• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
Remember when Astralis lineup won a meaningful tournament?

Yea, me neither. This team is so shit at anything that features a lot of money. LG is the anti-Danish.

Remember when Astralis lineup won a meaningful tournament?

Yea, me neither. This team is so shit at anything that features a lot of money. LG is the anti-Danish.
Astralis is easily winning this event. You're crazy if you think LG or Na'Vi are in the same league as Astralis. They've fallen off for sure, but they're still easily top 5.

EDIT: WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

What the fuck is happening to Astralis. :( This is the team that "deserved" to win Cologne and Cluj...

baby

Astralis is easily winning this event. You're crazy if you think LG or Na'Vi are in the same league as Astralis. They've fallen off for sure, but they're still easily top 5.

yo u know lg just eliminated them like an hour or 2 ago right

like it wasnt even close

xyp9x top fragged

RobNBanks

Banned

you actually think he watches CS?

i said this shit like 6 months ago. he's just a troll that posts here because he knows if he shows up in gaming side hes gone for at least another year

MayMay

Banned
Anyone know how I can set the server to automatically kick people that use a controller, like how FaceIt does it?

Really hope that's no plugin and I can do that

RobNBanks

Banned
Anyone know how I can set the server to automatically kick people that use a controller, like how FaceIt does it?

Really hope that's no plugin and I can do that

the only thing I can think of is going into the server cfg and adding

joystick_force_disable
joystick_force_disabled_set_from_options

says its client side only so idk if it works.

like it wasnt even close

xyp9x top fragged
I was checking results like 4 hours ago and saw that Astralis won their match and thought they were done for the day. Assumed Semi-Finals and Finals were being played on the same day.

Also, what are you talking about I still post in Gaming Side and Off Topic, just not as much because CS is like the only game that I play now, so I hardly want to discuss Sales Thread #189 anymore.

Ensirius

So I got a Cobbletstone case on the last major, which is now going for 31 €.
Does this thing go much higher in value ?
I've researched a bit and cobbletstone cases from other majors are selling for as much as 140 €...

MayMay

Banned
Doubt it'll go much higher, the days of expensive Cobble cases are over. Last major was like 90% cobblestone matches anyways lol

baby

it might in like, 2 years when most of them have been opened

but not soon

also lol it took me like 15 minutes to get food and torqued is already down 12-3

i dont think it even started before i left

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I've researched a bit and cobbletstone cases from other majors are selling for as much as 140 €...

I think the value also depends on what player the case is for.

RobNBanks

Banned

1. There weren't as many viewers back then
2. The original iteration of Cbble wasn't liked much outside of NiP therefore less drops going to less viewers.

Supply and demand.

Last two majors it seems like the group stage was basically the cbble stage since the revised cbble is actually a map people like playing

Ensirius

Doubt it'll go much higher, the days of expensive Cobble cases are over. Last major was like 90% cobblestone matches anyways lol

it might in like, 2 years when most of them have been opened

but not soon

also lol it took me like 15 minutes to get food and torqued is already down 12-3

i dont think it even started before i left

I think the value also depends on what player the case is for.

1. There weren't as many viewers back then
2. The original iteration of Cbble wasn't liked much outside of NiP therefore less drops going to less viewers.

Supply and demand.

Last two majors it seems like the group stage was basically the cbble stage since the revised cbble is actually a map people like playing

Sounds good guys. Thank you very very much.

I think I will hold on to it just a tad bit more and then sell it before the next major.

RobNBanks

Banned
Sounds good guys. Thank you very very much.

I think I will hold on to it just a tad bit more and then sell it before the next major.

I would advise selling it now. It won't go up much

Major is in two months, most will just wait and try to buy them when they're going for <$20 like last major

baby

in 2 months i dont see more than like a few cent increase, probably just sell it now and enjoy your free 30 dolalrs

RobNBanks

Banned
Dig threw away so many rounds this set.

what is it with Danish teams and their uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

baby

slow down lol theyve been a team for less than a week, while ga has been together for like 3 or 4 seasons and have never really been slouches

impact

Banned
Damn it feels good to rep LG/GA, the real elite teams unlike NiP and Astralis lmfao!

sorry

Damn it feels good to rep LG/GA, the real elite teams unlike NiP and Astralis lmfao!
You can talk shit about Astralis and their amazing choking abilities all you want but when you talk shit on NiP it goes to far. :mad:

sorry
I honestly thought Astralis was still in because of work. Thought they haven't played LG yet.

Seriously... What the fuck. Astralis is breaking down right now. They haven't done anything notable and keep losing since NiP broke them at Cluj-Napocca

Hixx

this game sucks shit

i was going to buy an asiimov to replace frank but now im buying some dota 2 companions fuck valve

baby

You can talk shit about Astralis and their amazing choking abilities all you want but when you talk shit on NiP it goes to far. :mad:

I honestly thought Astralis was still in because of work. Thought they haven't played LG yet.

Seriously... What the fuck. Astralis is breaking down right now. They haven't done anything notable and keep losing since NiP broke them at Cluj-Napocca

theyve actually been losing since the game came out

RobNBanks

Banned

meanwhile NaVi has done nothing but win since destroying NiP and you still can't hold that L

im up for some as usual

MayMay

Banned
Just restarted the server to reduce the time after rounds from 7 to 5 seconds,

not sure how to reduce the deathcam time though...

Top Bottom