• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Ok, anyways everyone that wants to play just hop on the server I guess.

Also I thought they were changing the after-round time and not the deathcam time

theyve actually been losing since the game came out

I guess I just saw Astralis at their best :( I started watching their matches back when they were on their non-stop LAN winning spree. Remember them beating Fnatic every single finals and I was really into the team. The conversation back then was "WOW TSM FINALLY GOT OVER THEIR CHOKING. THEIR FAVORITES TO WIN COLOGNE!!!!"

I've been such a KARRiGAN and TSM fanboy but it's getting really hard to be a fan of a team who keeps letting me down. :( Really want to see Astralis win again, or at least do well.

meanwhile NaVi has done nothing but win since destroying NiP and you still can't hold that L

NiP hasn't even played Na'Vi in months. GeT_RiGhT, F0rest, and Xizt will eat Guardians lunch next time they meet. Zues and Edwards are harder to carry than Friberg and Pyth damn it!

EDIT: Anyone knows the next LAN/Tournament that NIP plays in? I've been checking HLTV and doesn't seem they play in anything until March with MLG Columbus and Katowice. :/

MayMay

Banned
Aight vinka, haribi, darkstar and I waited like 10 minutes on the server but no one would join sooo I guess no gaf game right now.

Anyways, as for server news the end-of-round time is now 5 seconds and the deathcam is now 2 seconds. We'll see how that goes. Deathcam 2 seconds is gonna take some getting used to lol

Valkrai

Aight vinka, haribi, darkstar and I waited like 10 minutes on the server but no one would join sooo I guess no gaf game right now.

Anyways, as for server news the end-of-round time is now 5 seconds and the deathcam is now 2 seconds. We'll see how that goes. Deathcam 2 seconds is gonna take some getting used to lol

I'm done anyway, my ISP is continuing to fuck me during important times.

Mokoi

Banned

should of just played dragons dogmas. shit is great. was warrior but swings to damm slow. I need them fast sword swings in my life.

Hopped on, saw that the server was 0/5 people and refreshed. Didn't change so hopped off again.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Everyone join the server. Gonna go eat something real quick and if the server isn't full in 10 min I'll probably go to sleep.

baby

yeah.. i thought it was fun but I don't really feel like learning a new genre.

also doesn't help that there's no voice chat. because why would there be..

i feel like i mightve actually played league or dota if there was voice communication

at least then id be able to do something while i was on the 30 year respawn timer

I have a real non-problem. This game will run 100+ fps easily, it causes the coils on my GPU to scream. Is there any way to lock the framerate and not get tearing without vsync (which makes the game unplayable)?

baby

I have a real non-problem. This game will run 100+ fps easily, it causes the coils on my GPU to scream. Is there any way to lock the framerate and not get tearing without vsync (which makes the game unplayable)?

fps_max (the number of frames you want to be the max here)

MayMay

Banned
SBD surprised me in the Overpass match, dunno what all of you were doing during the D2 match but he played fine on Overpass. No dumb plays, communication was good (certainly better than some ppl on here lol), etc etc. Even got some frags. As many as possible with a controller, I suppose.

Maybe he didnt troll us because we were nice to him? lol

Edit: Not that it matters since your team fell apart during Overpass as well, and you guys didnt even have SBD! #JustGafGameThings Some people can't just.. play

impact

Banned
I'm so far down the list that I only get invited after you've exhausted enough options to invite the controller guy first. don't even bother asking next time [*]

baby

SBD surprised me in the Overpass match, dunno what all of you were doing during the D2 match but he played fine on Overpass. No dumb plays, communication was good (certainly better than some ppl on here lol), etc etc. Even got some frags. As many as possible with a controller, I suppose.

Edit: Not that it matters since your team fell apart during Overpass as well, and you guys didnt even have SBD! #JustGafGameThings. Some people can't just.. play.

i didnt talk shit to anyone in the d2 match besides quiche for letting the other team get haribi, rob and vinka and picking d2 over overpass.

the only reason id prefer udiie over sbd in that situation where 1. sbd played better than me and 2. sbd didnt talk like, at all is because udiie is simply better than sbd at this game.

the team fell apart on overpass because overdoziz was pissed at quiche for the d2 match and tilted, force buying literally every single round- and then wed follow suit, destroying our economy. so by like maybe the 6th or 7th round, im pretty sure almost everyone just didnt want to play any more.

I'm so far down the list that I only get invited after you've exhausted enough options to invite the controller guy first. don't even bother asking next time [*]

ive invited you like 3 times and each time youve said no because a lot of the people in the server dont like you so i figured i shouldnt even bother

MayMay

Banned
i didnt talk shit to anyone in the d2 match besides quiche for letting the other team get haribi, rob and vinka and picking d2 over overpass.

the only reason id prefer udiie over sbd in that situation where 1. sbd played better than me and 2. sbd didnt talk like, at all is because udiie is simply better than sbd at this game.

the team fell apart on overpass because overdoziz was pissed at quiche for the d2 match and tilted, force buying literally every single round- and then wed follow suit, destroying our economy. so by like maybe the 6th or 7th round, im pretty sure almost everyone just didnt want to play any more.

Yeah, I know - I was just saying. SBD gets alot of shit in this thread so I figured I could write something positive for once because he played (and communicated) just fine on Overpass and I don't think Rob or Haribi had a bad impression of him either, in that match anyways.

The Overdoziz thing was unfortunate, people gotta find other ways to vent their anger instead of force-buying every round and not trying to win because that does not make the game fun for the team or the enemy team since it'll just end up being a stomp.

You should write a book about how you manage to stay so calm all the time and sell it to over lol

baby

it's ok bb, you can invite me when you're playing on US servers
but you never will anyway

the only time ive been playing on na servers is with like eric plank and snes and i cant subject anyone to that with a healthy conscience.

also i dont keep calm, i just start yelling about every stupid thing i do and then message the other team about the shit my teammates do before telling them to not as calmly as possible

rivatuner statistics server

set stealth mode and custom direct3d support on

Yeah sorry, I'm not really a talkative guy and having to push a button my keyboard to talk felt really unnatural so it legit took me like a second of thinking to do it.

what controller bind do you use for your mic
I use Right on the D-pad to speak. I also binded "Talk" to left side on my paddle, that way I don't necessarily have to remove my finger off the movement stick to speak.
everyone talks shit about you in mumble, speedy blue dude
wut :<

also rob highlight cuz it was in same recordings as the knife.
fuckin chets obvs waller
https://youtu.be/8Q7sVJqSH1w

That's one of those moments when I wish I played with sound.

The whole idea was just trying to fake Rob out. :p Was thinking it in a way of:

"Alright, he's probably a better AWPer than me, don't want to challenge when he's in Pit and I'm Long, 90% of losing that, Gonna go cat to long, he probably won't expect it, he has to push for bomb eventually and then I'll get the easy shot o- OH FUCK NOSCOPE PLEASE LAND"

baby

that was definitely a moment i shouldve spoken up and told you to play the bomb from ct instead of pushing mid, because i was thinking it- i was just too pissed at the game to say it in any way that wouldntve come off as dickish and started unnecessary shit

the only time ive been playing on na servers is with like eric plank and snes and i cant subject anyone to that with a healthy conscience.

also i dont keep calm, i just start yelling about every stupid thing i do and then message the other team about the shit my teammates do before telling them to not as calmly as possible
Plank and Snes drove me nuts on Friday. Udiie bailed out on the right game.

Clyde I always warned you about MM on the weekend.

cHinzo

good gaf games today, the one on Dust 2 kinda sucked though.

Boy do I hope cHinzo doesnt read this.

Just woke up, wondering what kind of the same old maps u guys played this ti-

giphy.gif

RobNBanks

Banned
its because i wasnt there
pretty sure you would have made things 100 times worse canadian quiche

Edit: Not that it matters since your team fell apart during Overpass as well, and you guys didnt even have SBD! #JustGafGameThings Some people can't just.. play

we're just better teammates obv

also i'm probably done with gaf games. This is usually around the point where everyone starts acting like a bitch because they lose meaningless games that should be for fun

CZe8HK9UAAA94NJ.jpg

lol

Top Bottom