• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

RobNBanks

Banned
Either you're fucking with us or you're an idiot.

Valve doesn't give a shit if you farm stat trak kills. If anything they probably encourage it because that means you're spending double the money on the same skin just so you can have some stupid kill counter which means more money for them.

He's a cheater end of discussion.

From my limited understanding of VAC bans, it basically can find something that shouldn't be there and acts on it, right?

Boosting itself actually won't trigger a VAC ban? He says he managed to get 1000s of stat track kills for his AWP by just leaving his game there (31000 out of 36000 kills are with AWP). Maybe he just used a script or something for that one purpose to manage things while he wasn't actually playing? I dunno. He didn't seem amazingly better than me when we've played, and I only had a basic mouse versus his fancy expensive gaming one. He didn't seem too unreal during normal play. Maybe he just used stuff that didn't give a competitive edge?

He probably just used wall hacks which is easier to hide from your own team if you are not stupid.

MayMay

Banned
From my limited understanding of VAC bans, it basically can find something that shouldn't be there and acts on it, right?

Boosting itself actually won't trigger a VAC ban? He says he managed to get 1000s of stat track kills for his AWP by just leaving his game there (31000 out of 36000 kills are with AWP). Maybe he just used a script or something for that one purpose to manage things while he wasn't actually playing? I dunno. He didn't seem amazingly better than me when we've played, and I only had a basic mouse versus his fancy expensive gaming one. He didn't seem too unreal during normal play. Maybe he just used stuff that didn't give a competitive edge?

He got a Vac ban = he cheated using external software, be it triggerbot, wallhack or whatever. 100%. There's no "but".

There's plenty of cheats that are easy to hide like wallhack or radarhack, but they all give you a competitive edge.

Foxyone

He probably just used wall hacks which is easier to hide from your own team if you are not stupid.

The suspense is killing me, and if he was doing more than he claimed, it doesn't seem like he'll admit it, even though I've said I won't think any differently or anything; it's just the curiosity.

MayMay

Banned
Your friend seems to be full of shit if he can't just admit to it. I mean he blatantly cheated if he got a Vac ban. Hell, he got MULTIPLE accounts banned ffs lol

Maybe he's embarrassed that he's trash. I mean, he is LEM while using cheats after playing CS for a decade... lol

MayMay

Banned
Not really seeing anything, not that I know how to use the site properly.

People can create lists on that website and put people they think are suspicious into those lists to keep track of them. And you can check by how many people a person is being tracked.

f0ef9d7133.png

I have no Vac Bans and no Game Bans yet I'm tracked by one person because apparently he got butthurt and thought I was cheating.. lol.

The website definitely is not a great indication of anything.

Can someone check this demo and tell me if raiz is cheating? I am 99.99% sure but I was so tilted and salty even now I don't know. but seriously if not he is a god.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-4uyOS-AbEon-W7nbG-pWkQJ-VTTrC

frbrr

Can someone check this demo and tell me if raiz is cheating? I am 99.99% sure but I was so tilted and salty even now I don't know. but seriously if not he is a god.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-4uyOS-AbEon-W7nbG-pWkQJ-VTTrC

i wouldn't convict him in overwatch!

he starts prefiring really stupid spots after he gets those smoke kills, so it could be that he's toggling wh and just trying to cover his ass

Just had a guy throw a match we had a 10-6 lead on because the team refused to kick him because "He had to go".

Literally stayed an extra 13 rounds because he didn't want to get banned, but instead of playing normally, decided to literally not cause a single point of damage (was stuck at 243 damage done for 12 rounds) and call out the positions to the enemy team.

Reported him for griefing, sincerely hopes he gets a ban.

rugioh

Banned
Just had a guy throw a match we had a 10-6 lead on because the team refused to kick him because "He had to go".

Literally stayed an extra 13 rounds because he didn't want to get banned, but instead of playing normally, decided to literally not cause a single point of damage (was stuck at 243 damage done for 12 rounds) and call out the positions to the enemy team.

Reported him for griefing, sincerely hopes he gets a ban.

Morning CS is when all the hackers and degenerates come out.

Ludono

The solo q grind is harddddd

2 tied games in a row because team mates are throwing. Gonna take forever to get my LE back at this rate :(

Doesn't help that I have 6 hour SAP classes everyday and don't want to stare at a monitor anymore after that.

yeah its real easy to get shafted by that
makes the skill differential really spread out too
gonna take forever to level back out
Yea. Some of the people I get queued up with, I tell ya lol. On the bright side, I've been forced to get better with the ak.

this is why i shouldnt do homework

im sorry
Haha its cool. I messaged you after the damaged had been done xD. "DOOR! DOOR!"

yea dont be a bitch like udiie

fuck you robin

kek

Top Bottom