• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
you clearly didn't look at the thread mayhem linked.

Any game that has people competing is a competitive game.
so everything because people even compete in the arcade Donkey Kong

So what's your definition of a competitive game if neither splatoon nor rocket league are competitive

Boss4top.png

I always played this guy.

if youre talking about me, i was only shittalking dota because overdoziz told me it would make hylian7 mad

Nah, more so referring to the guys in that thread who will defend Splatoon/Rocket League right to be a "Competitive Game", and will literally be in the EVO threads "OMG DID THAT JUST HAPPEN"-ing over Melee matches, yet when News like Turner League getting announced at the VGAs, Activison buying out MLG, or heck even the official Dream-Hack CLuj Napocca threads get made, no one gives them any attention. Even the TI5/LOL Worlds thread get less attention than EVO threads and "IS ZERO THE MOST DOMINATE ESPORTS PLAYER THAT EVER LIVED" threads.

and it's not just the PC "e-sport" scene that GAF isn't very interested in. CoD/Halo esports get no love here either, and I can't think of any other "relevant" e-sports title on Console. But it seems like if you aren't a Fighting Game, GAF really doesn't care.

So we have 5/10 people for a gaf game already, anyone else?

But please only step forward if you're going to play for real - because the childish bullshit last time was awful.
I'll join in if you guys are okay with it.

MayMay

Banned
So we have 5/10 people for a gaf game already, anyone else?

But please only step forward if you're going to play for real - because the childish bullshit last time was awful.

MayMay

Banned
I'm more talking about the stuff that happened in the second game between quiche and overdoziz lol

When is this GAF game happening? I don't really want to go to bed that late and it's almost midnight already.

As soon as we get 10. We have 5 already. Mayyybe 6.

Hixx

im going in the shower but if there's a spot when i get out (20 mins or so) I will play

quiches clutch was p amazing but im still annoyed as fuck i think i did actually end up with more assists than kills

MayMay

Banned
Oh shit right, I knew I didnt count someone. Well lucky you Quiche just said he's out.

So the updated list is

Xizk
Vinka
baby
MayMay
cHinzo
SBD
Confrontation
Hixx (in 20 minutes)
VALKRAI
Ludono

MayMay

Banned
HOLY SHIT looool that video

Anyways.. gg. the gaf games were fun, especially the one on Cache and Inferno.

I just wish I could be a bit more consistent in MM lool.. LEMs hard man. I do really well in Gaf games but in MM? Rarely! pls gaben give me the deranks.

MayMay

Banned
It was dirty. Somewhere deep inside I hoped I could clutch it but I preshot the wrong spot and yeah. You had bomb control, I had 10hp and no nades.

No way my whole team should've died to you though lol

RobNBanks

Banned
shame I didn't have plays.tv on, there's no way I should have gotten that ace

After you killed darkstar I wanted to get the trade frag. Xizk didn't, things went south.

I also didn't really give a fuck because chinzo tries to entry frag with no fuckin mic and baby had class so the quicker that match was over the better.

Xizk

After you killed darkstar I wanted to get the trade frag. Xizk didn't, things went south.

I also didn't really give a fuck because chinzo tries to entry frag with no fuckin mic and baby had class so the quicker that match was over the better.

You had the bomb and both were banana rip.

Xizk

Would have helped to have a callout, but you know, chinzo doesn't use a mic and darkstar took an eternity to say where vinka was let alone mention if someone else was there.

Yeah I suspected both were there but wasn't sure so didn't want to make a false call. Oh well at least I got some nice one deags that map.

Top Bottom