• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Maybe we can try out the new Santorini patch from today.. or just play a regular map I suppose.

Anyways 4/10 Overdoziz is in.

Edit: Yeah, there's not enough people tonight. So lets do it another time.

baby

I currently have a Bumper binded to A that I can usually time the jumps well enough to continue to hop, I just don't seem to be able to get the velocity past 250?

Here's an attempt I just tried a while back, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q54dHh34wW0

youre jumping, but not at the right time and your strafes probably arent synced right. theres no button that can function the same way the mwheel can in terms of bhopping

what youre doing in the video is just consecutive jumps, not bhopping

thats why no legit bhoppers use space

anyways, loving all the echofox posts because it always names the lineup like

"Sean "seangares" Gares"

C64DC033334E2E30CEF81B62F2390BB52F55AAE4

Two guys had to both Time-out the exact same time and their internet apparently couldn't reconnect in 12 minutes.

Lost a easy game, 6-1 lead... Because they left on the fifth round.

I just want my rank back ;~; Played out of my mind all day trying to get my DMG/LE back just to keep getting fucked out of it every-time.

I just want my Eagle back.

Ensirius

Two guys had to both Time-out the exact same time and their internet apparently couldn't reconnect in 12 minutes.

Lost a easy game, 6-1 lead... Because they left on the fifth round.

I just want my rank back ;~; Played out of my mind all day trying to get my DMG/LE back just to keep getting fucked out of it every-time.

I just want my Eagle back.
The more you obsess over your rank like that the worse you will actually play.
Enjoy the game, learn from your mistakes and you will actually improve your previous rank for sure.

The more you obsess over your rank like that the worse you will actually play.
Enjoy the game, learn from your mistakes and you will actually improve your previous rank for sure.

It's just annoying because after having to surrender that match, this is what I'm queuing up against.

From LEs and DMGs to Gold Novas and MG1s.

I haven't even dropped a map since that surrender, but that one surrender took me all the way down. :/

MayMay

Banned
How about you just stop caring about ranks, they're meaningless anyways. Everythings all messed up right now anyways with pro players getting put into LE and shit.

rugioh

Banned
Can someone explain to me how Torqued/EchoFox had an ELEAGUE invite even before the team was formed?

It's just annoying because after having to surrender that match, this is what I'm queuing up against.

From LEs and DMGs to Gold Novas and MG1s.

I haven't even dropped a map since that surrender, but that one surrender took me all the way down. :/

Since the rank adjustments I've been sitting at MGE, lost two games and won ~16 or so and haven't ranked up. You should probably just enjoy the game and not worry about the upranks because you aren't going anywhere if you're still getting queued against nova masters

Shane

I've found the rank changes somewhat liberating.

I'd love to get LEM back but I feel more relaxed back at DMG.

I'm sure that'll pass with time and I'll start trying to grind my way back up,

cHinzo

I have no idea

the only thing you're pro at is taking mysterious 1h showers after playing with the blade and soul char creator

I'm not the one stuck at the character creator, mind you. : ^) Haven't seen u online yet even though u downloaded the game. Coincidence? I don't think so. :"D

MayMay

Banned
Love how I got this message when I started The Witness

7d83b13d05.png

While he's in here talking about Blade & Soul ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Clydefrog

Udiie and baby, I really want to finish They Hunger but I'm really worried I'll crash at the same spot.

Between Mother Spleen, Richard Boderman, that one guy getting crushed by the door, and They Hunger, I fucking love Sven Coop.

udiie

Udiie and baby, I really want to finish They Hunger but I'm really worried I'll crash at the same spot.

Between Mother Spleen, Richard Boderman, that one guy getting crushed by the door, and They Hunger, I fucking love Sven Coop.
Don't forget the vent puzzle

Top Bottom