• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Clydefrog

V9Ikx3a.gif

i don't even know who's trolling who anymore

zkOGAUT.gif

tootsi666

I can still believe :(

Is his team not playing for a spot in the Qualifers?
They are playing but they are not good. Even if ENCE has a lot more skill than 3DMAX had, they lack a real IGL with allu and suNny trying to call some basic strats. Their comms are hilarious though, makes me miss pov streams.

MayMay

Banned
Omfg I've been trying to sleep for hours but couldn't and now I have to get up again and everything is shit and how am I ever gonna survive help sos sos

I'm pretty sure Mayhem said Riv gets unbanned on the 26th so it's been good CSGAF but

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

You have good memory.. I can't even remember the specific date anymore but if it's today then.. RIP

It was fun while it lasted.

So if I trade in my 9 spare Xbox Controllers to gamestop this week (just keeping the Elite), I'd get $350 back in Trade Credit.

Is $350 enough to get a really good Keyboard, Mouse, and Headset for CS?

Mokoi

Banned
I've never owned more than two controllers and the second one was always the shitty gamecat one. Would be nice of the rubber sticks on the ps4 didn't fuckin crumble apart even tho I barely use the damm thing. Should of followed speedys example and used xbone one.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I think our game on Overpass the other day cured SBD.

See, you guys just had to be nice to him.

So if I trade in my 9 spare Xbox Controllers to gamestop this week (just keeping the Elite), I'd get $350 back in Trade Credit.

Is $350 enough to get a really good Keyboard, Mouse, and Headset for CS?

Yes. Mouse and headset are very important, so get a Zowie mouse (I think they are like 60$) and a good headset.

I don't really think an expensive mechanical keyboard is a necessity for CS. I play with an 8 year old 20$ keyboard and never felt that it limited my skill or anything.

udiie

I've never owned more than two controllers and the second one was always the shitty gamecat one. Would be nice of the rubber sticks on the ps4 didn't fuckin crumble apart even tho I barely use the damm thing. Should of followed speedys example and used xbone one.
Xbox one controllers are excellent for controllery games

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
That pathway from mid to A window is gone

new:
CZqaPkXWIAEER1u.jpg:large

old:
1446484947.007.jpeg

RobNBanks

Banned
EchoFox has picked up Torqued.

Seems like a waste of money, but who am I to tell Rick Fox how to burn his money. Better than spending it on strippers I guess

Top Bottom