• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

Udiie and baby, I really want to finish They Hunger but I'm really worried I'll crash at the same spot.

Between Mother Spleen, Richard Boderman, that one guy getting crushed by the door, and They Hunger, I fucking love Sven Coop.

had nightmares about they hunger last night. i was shakin in my boots the whole time we played it

RobNBanks

Banned
NEW FOR THE WINTER TREASURES
REMOVED THREE-MONTH TRADE DELAY

To keep the winter supply lines moving, we’ve removed the three-month trade restriction from all items in this Battle Pass.

why is there even a three month trade delay?

and then paying to remove it

MayMay

Banned
I never gave much thought to that issue.

Ah these poor souls there, playing that garbage while they could be playing the real deal..

vocab

Haven't played since August, and I aced the last round. I'm the best.

Ah don't worry about the dota 2 updates bros. That shit is intrusive as fuck. When a game starts its like place your bets! can't bet? Well purchase the winter ticket!

It's so shameful.

Mokoi

Banned
link?

also CSGO won't get an update. Nuke was cancelled, all we'll get from now on are stickers.

time to accept it
wtf y talkin bout they just released 9.9Mb update. they supporting it to the max
KtxWA4Z.png

awww yiss can't wait to hit that nova.

RobNBanks

Banned
should have kept the weeb avatar and not went to a horse

on a serious note - wtf. all those games you bought, all those CS items..just gone? i'm not getting that issue with anyone else on my friends list so it doesn't seem like it's just an error

baby

every time i hear about all the updates dota gets from valve i want to learn it, but then i remember how boring that shit is

udiie

honestly we've been killing it with those dualies on pistol rounds lately

davey is baby

that video did not need to be 7 minutes

Top Bottom