• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

I actually loved my class on Eastern Art History. I gave an epic presentation on Yoritomo Minamoto-san

Qr5vPhe.jpg
I'll ask you to put me to sleep when I'm having trouble sleeping.

Just got kicked from a match for questioning a 4 mans Pistol Round purchase.

CT Side, Cache, Pistol round.

They want to set-up

2 A, 2 Mid, 1 B.

Their mid player smokes off Mid, the Ts push out smoke, and kill both of us.

I question what the purpose of the Mid smoke is, and I explained to them with my thought process of:

"On pistol round, if they've decided for a Mid-rush to take map control, a smoke won't discourage them. In fact, as a T I would be encouraged because that means the CTs went Armorless, meaning a Glock Train would legitimately fuck them up, wouldn't even need the Headshot. A Mid smoke screws us as CT, because if they DO push, we can't see it until they're already out. On B-tunnels Dust II, the smoke is helpful I guess because Tunnels is one narrow path, but they can push smoke from left side, right side, and straight through, just making it harder for us to hit running Ts. Armor would be more helpful on Pistol round, because at least with armor, if they don't come mid, you aren't useless on the retake because aim punch won't murder you."

They told me I was retarded and to go watch a pro game.

I told them I analyze the best Pro Team (NiP) and I know the game.

I got kicked lmao.

Curious CSGAF, agree or disagree? Is there any merit to buying smoke on Pistol round, or is armor the better buy?

MayMay

Banned
Smoke is good
if ur good
. Kill them while they push the smoke. ez pz. You had 2 mid + USP is superior to glock. Aim punch? jigglepeek sandbags or Z connector or whitebox ez

NiP best pro team? kick justified

FaceTurn

They told me I was retarded and to go watch a pro game.

I told them I analyze the best Pro Team (NiP) and I know the game.

I got kicked lmao.

Curious CSGAF, agree or disagree? Is there any merit to buying smoke on Pistol round, or is armor the better buy?

I think this is why you got kicked. I can see your point and would also agree armour > smoke but I'm a filthy casual.

SBD, you tend to get kicked often, don't you?

Actually, no. I almost never get kicked. At least not often enough for it to be a problem, or for me to think it's a problem.

Smoke is good
if ur good
. Kill them while they push the smoke. ez pz. You had 2 mid + USP is superior to glock. Aim punch? jigglepeek sandbags or Z connector or whitebox ez

NiP best pro team? kick justified
I think the problem with that specific round was the way it played out.

They all 5 rushed out, with 3 going towards vent, one pushing the middle of the smoke, and one going cubbie. I traded it out on one vent guy (playing Whitebox), and died to the guy pushing cubbie.

THe other mid player, was playing Zee and threw the smoke, so got tagged and died instantly without a trade.

Clydefrog

overcame my recent string of losses and bans with a rankup win!

and then got paired with the throwers on the other team and lost :(

can you record voices for a game like that? i'd love to hear it

basically, is mr. krabs bizarro d jones?

also, why is your smurf awful? mine is about to be higher ranked than me.

udiie

can you record voices for a game like that? i'd love to hear it

basically, is mr. krabs bizarro d jones?

also, why is your smurf awful? mine is about to be higher ranked than me.

that game was literally not fun in any way
the fat semphis account was a double AK and lost rank and when i finally reranked it i ended up at silver 3

MayMay

Banned
You should've gone for Silver 1 man, you were so close to the promised land.

It's not too late, you're still Silver Elite. Turn back. Turn back, fat semphis. Turn back.

Starfield

How to win Cache CT side easily:

Win pistol round and proceed to ein the following two after.

Once the T's can buy go mid with Pro90 and smoke off mid.

Run as fast as you can towards hanger and proceed to silently walk through the smoke.

Either wait next to the red container or kill any player who isnt ready for sich a surprise.

A easy 5-0 for the start

RobNBanks

Banned
Wait pasha is more recognizable than Get Right and Shroud is more noticeable than olof? Is this a joke?

pasha and shroud stream. shroud is the only decent NA player that streams consistently so these guys are getting constant exposure

this isn't some new revelation. Tim Duncan is the best player since Michael Jordan yet probably doesn't even make Top 25 most popular players. skill only takes you so far

udiie

yeah there's no chance I'll ever defend pantera, especially to people who don't like their music
doesn't mean I'll stop listening to them

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
is that cologne a major?

Not yet but I assume it will be.

And it won't conflict with ESL Cologne as that is during E-Leagues "bye week".

Dreamhack Open is not though.

baby

It was one of the most beautiful things when VP lost and the crowd went silent.

i was cracking up listening to it because they would cheer if a vp player got so much as an exit kill while saving

on an unrelated note, kind of sad cs will be getting a no-weapon animation

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
They match the teams in this list so I assume the rest of the teams will be the same as in the list too. That leaves two spots. I think I remember hearing some of the Envy players or hastr0 talk about being in E-League so I assume they'll be in and then probably Liquid as well.

Top Bottom