• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

oh yea, or maybe when they crushed denials hopes and dreams with the powerful kangaroo legs of their popularity

rng literally killed the american dream no offense

RobNBanks

Banned
That LG was never better than liquid

OBj1UM0.png

baby

lg didnt even drop them on purpose lmao

i mean at that point they didnt even get the chance to prove themselves

lg tried to get 2 teams but esl was like 'nah you cant do that'

so they turned to the 2 swedes who had just dropped everything and moved to america and said "sorry" and that was that

RobNBanks

Banned
LG dropped them because they weren't allowed to own 2 teams, not because they never won a map on LAN.

i remember when Mokoi used to keep us updated on LG never winning on LAN

always had me anticipating their next match to finally see if they could win

Whoop whoop finally got one map! Much improvement man they will beat a team on lan soon!

Serious tho they won't get anyway as long as anger and lex on that team. They got carried by NAF and devilwalk is not someone who gets lots of kills. Peter is inconsistent.
Also don't forget to buy your LG gear!.
https://www.gamegear.com/Luminosity

baby

season 18 wouldnt make sense. im fairly certain they werent together with the swedes for a full season and they started season 20 with them on the team

yea that was with arya and frozt

frozt

tootsi666

They made to EEPL Season 1, ESWC and CEVO season 7 with pyth, dw joined after EEPL. They won 1/10 maps played and their only win was against Tempo Storm.

baby

ok but with pyth and devilwalk, their final lineup, they were together for 20 days total. like from the moment devilwalk signed to the moment they lost the sponsorship, it was 20 days. he got screwed

my point isnt that they were good, just that the swedes got fucked over

Mokoi

Banned
old lg isn't even worth bringing up anymore. let their legacy fade away in the wind. also hope yall did buy your lg gear since the hoodie was rare collectible.

I wish nobody gave a shit about stickers, so i could get some old lgb katowice ones. Please gift me some.

Valkrai

ok but with pyth and devilwalk, their final lineup, they were together for 20 days total. like from the moment devilwalk signed to the moment they lost the sponsorship, it was 20 days. he got screwed

my point isnt that they were good, just that the swedes got fucked over

Yeah they got screwed by that. Having to move to NA and then plans fall through that quickly.

At least they're back with better teams now. I think that's a surprise that I can compliment NiP and then TA for devilwalk.

baby

or richard lewis.

i dont have weird reactionary views towards feminism in sweden to tweet about tho. really just trying to figure out if this is the career for me

RobNBanks

Banned
scammers dont even try anymore

says he'll trade me 79 keys for my m9. then asks me if "i have any trustworthy friends to hold my item to make sure he gets it"

who falls for this shit?

RobNBanks

Banned
Now now that's not true.

I was just really drunk and gave all my items to the dude without adding the items out of his inventory. I only did it twice!

so thats why this is a thing now
As part of our push to increase account security, you can no longer opt out of trade and Market confirmations. To complete a trade, trade offer, or Market listing, you'll need to confirm that action via a Steam email sent to

baby

these counterpit australian casters are a perfect example of how australians dont know anything about counterstrike

"im accustomed to seeing smgs, not rifles on the second round" like welcome to both you and your country to 20 fucking 14

Hixx

This Asia minor.

What the fuck is this pistol round looooooooooooool

edit: this second round is just as stupid.

What is going on

Top Bottom