• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

RobNBanks

Banned
http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/

It's just fucking community servers man, who gives shit. Let them do what they want. It's basically "stop hurting our economy!", but are they really?

There will still be duped Dragon Lores and high tier knives

First they added email notifications and said if you turned them off then too bad. Yet that wasn't the case. (luckily for Mokoi)

Then they added steam mobile authenticator and if you didn't have it your items would be on trade hold for 3 days. Still didn't stop them from just giving out extra items.

and now there's this. and spoiler alert, people will still either A) keep using these plugins or B) fake getting scammed to continue ruining the economy. On the bright side Dragon Lores will probably be 100 keys by summer. They've already gone down by about 200 since the start of 2016

didn't you complain about Titan yesterday?

Why are you still throwing away money on Titan? If you watched Dreamhack Cluj-Napoca you would know they hate winning

I'm not betting on them. I just like(d) them. Mainly cause of the Belgian input. But getting demolished by SS at the moment, definitely wasn't in the cards.

Ludono

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/

It's just fucking community servers man, who gives shit. Let them do what they want. It's basically "stop hurting our economy!", but are they really?

potentially creating a confusing experience for players.

For fucks sake Valve.

Seriously fuck you. People spend enough money on your digital marketplace bullshit and yet you still go after the little guys who like to have custom models or "pretend" they have a Dragonlore. Who. Gives. A. Shit. They can't use it on official servers so why bother??

tootsi666

Nice to see zehN doing well. He was decent in naSu/aslak/suNny version of Menace but disappeared after that team fell apart.

Edit. Waiting for a HLTV thread how he should replace xartE in ENCE.

RobNBanks

Banned
people actually buy worthless skins on OPSkins, i didn't think it was possible.

just sold a nova candy apple for 9 cents.

giphy.gif

"at this point it really shouldn't come as a surprise. when people are cheating for months and getting away with it you're kinda forced to cheat so you can keep up "

This is why NiP fell off I bet. Fucking cheaters ruining the game from the honest legit players like GeT_RiGhT and F0rest :(

tootsi666

is it me or is flusha a bit of a boring cheater

like u see it at the end of the game
"oh wow flusha has 82 kills"
but u can never remember them.

can u remember a single flusha kill ?

but try k0nfig...u can see the aimlock
i remember a k0nfig aimlock.

Thanks HLTV

Valkrai

yea but that was just 1 map and they won the series

CG has given away the series. They had like 15 match points in 2 maps and just continually kept throwing

It's still funny to see that picture though lol. Cringe Gods will return back to obscurity. Has Immunity played yet?

Mokoi

Banned
Why gaf game? Are you paid by gaf? Are you promoting Gaf? Do you work for Gaf? Just some thoughts while dropping a dookie

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
oh boy

conspiracies

Eh after the whole mouse hacks on LAN controversy/bans; I'll never trust CSGO pro players. We're talking thousands of dollars here; why wouldn't pro players invest in expensive and hard to detect hacks in the same way many athletes manage to dope undetected?

MayMay

Banned
10 man 10 man 10 man lets go people whos in whos out

in

Eh after the whole mouse hacks on LAN controversy/bans; I'll never trust CSGO pro players. We're talking thousands of dollars here; why wouldn't pro players invest in expensive and hard to detect hacks in the same way many athletes manage to dope undetected?

Yeah, I'm sure there's quite a few that cheat. Especially after KQLY, smn and Sf already got banned. There have to be more. I'm just not sure if the top players necessarily cheat.. that'd be such a huuuuge risk.

Top Bottom