• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
I kinda feel like whoever wins this will win the second map with a big lead.. Not sure how easy it is to recover from losing in OT5

baby

*local analyst talks about how the only difference between cz's and rng's mappools is that cz dont play d2, and that d2 will 100% be banned*

white guy who isnt henryg: rngs biggest advantage is their larger mappool

other white guy who isnt henryg apparently*: yea

Clydefrog

1g0Sol2.png

Onii-Chan -A- EIZO ♥: WOW
Onii-Chan -A- EIZO ♥: FUCK ME
Onii-Chan -A- EIZO ♥: Added $60 to my OP Skins account to buy a M4A1-S
Onii-Chan -A- EIZO ♥: Literally after I added that to buy it
Onii-Chan -A- EIZO ♥: Someone buys the M4A1-S I had in my cart

Damn it >_< Shitty cause the other M4s at this price-range are uglier looking. More wear.

GABEN I LOVE YOU. Was feeling a little upset with myself for actually spending $60 on a skin, but this made up for it xD Used the left over $2.49 from buying a Name Tag to name my new M4A1-S to buy a key for a random case I had. xD

MayMay

Banned
Sooo SBD how much did you already spend on the game? Probably more than that knife just earned you....... oh the sad truth about gambling :p

Damn it >_< Shitty cause the other M4s at this price-range are uglier looking. More wear.

GABEN I LOVE YOU. Was feeling a little upset with myself for actually spending $60 on a skin, but this made up for it xD Used the left over $2.49 from buying a Name Tag to name my new M4A1-S to buy a key for a random case I had. xD

i'm very jealous. I can't wait til June when I can buy skins again :D

lol you guys making RainbowGAF salty, love it.

A few soft little bitches in that thread. Can't handle a little bit of crouch spamming on their dead bodies.

Nice!

Valkrai

You lucky son of a bitch, all I keep getting are AWP Asiimovs :(

baby

i cant think of any team in the upcoming season i actually want to watch because of all of these roster changes that are just plain mediocre

RobNBanks

Banned
i cant think of any team in the upcoming season i actually want to watch because of all of these roster changes that are just plain mediocre
Just be an expert on Asian CS so you can be on analyst desks but never get a chance to speak because Henry G loves the sound of his own voice

RobNBanks

Banned
fucking hell. he basically gimme an address'd you he was so mad. rofl.
I've never seen such sad people in my life. They legitimately act as if teabagging is a crime.

Its a fucking video game. Normally I'm against personal attacks but he brought his own son into it like a dumbass to make himself feel all high and mighty

MayMay

Banned
Drama!?

Also NiP sogood.gif 2:6 - they're making it exciting for the crowd!! Because it's easy for them to catch up on T side like the Tier Top 3 Team they are

What a time to be a NiP fan

MayMay

Banned
Just took a look at the R6 thread because I wanted to know what all the fuss is about.

Man that dude is seriously upset.

Lol thank god the people in here don't start crying every time someone does dumb shit like teabagging or other shit like delaying the defuse etc..

Edit: TITAN WON!? No way, I'm no NiP fan anymore.

I've never seen such sad people in my life. They legitimately act as if teabagging is a crime.

Its a fucking video game. Normally I'm against personal attacks but he brought his own son into it like a dumbass to make himself feel all high and mighty

he's a dad bro meet him irl

the only answer is to have a gaf game. i'll get std_dankmeme on his ass and dude will punch a hole in his monitor.

Top Bottom