• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

RobNBanks

Banned
O1lEBg9.png

Valkrai

Mongolz is actually pretty decent though they really need to work on their CT side. They're insane as Ts, they'll probably 2-0 Renegades.

baby

Mongolz is actually pretty decent though they really need to work on their CT side. They're insane as Ts, they'll probably 2-0 Renegades.

winning ct side even by 1 round on cobblestone against an organized team is pretty good

also i still really want one of those mongolz jerseys

MayMay

Banned
Every time before going to sleep I thank Valve for not letting steel compete in noteworthy professional CS anymore.

Amen brothers. Amen.

Now if only Valve was able to ban RL and Thorin.. Life is unfair.

RobNBanks

Banned
MongolZ made the quickest improvement ever.

Their CT side was absolutely atrocious in their opening match. It honestly looked worse than a 5 random MM team. Now they're patient, but know when to be aggressive. They have crossfire setups. Don't waste all their nades in the first 30 seconds of the match either

Every time before going to sleep I thank Valve for not letting steel compete in noteworthy professional CS anymore.

Amen brothers. Amen.

lol. what did he do now?

edit - lmaoooo get fucked RNG

MayMay

Banned
Nothing, lol. I just saw this reddit post about this guy ryx calling him out on-stream on his bullshit and I was inclined to agree.

Sadly the post got deleted.

MayMay

Banned
The bomb glitches out and cost RNG a round and all the commentators can do is laugh about rather than talking about how broken this fucking game is.

Not like it mattered, they werent gonna win either way. I thought it was hilarious.

Sure, sucks that it happened but it was just really funny. Casters are supposed to be entertaining, and not be downers. And talking about how shit the game is would've ruined the moment.

All of this is still karma for spunj talking shit. It'll never end.

RobNBanks

Banned
karma for talking shit about commentators talking shit about them

karma for this shit tier team stealing Denial's spot

it couldn't have happened to a more deserving team at a more deserving time.

TUSR

Banned
since ive been dropping my dpi and in game sens.

i moved to a larger mouse pad and im having issues with my mouse cord getting in the fkin way

advice?

TUSR

Banned

That will look perfect next to my BenQ XL2420G.

Honestly, Ive never even heard of Zowie until recently. Apparently they're owned by BenQ (now).

One of these bad boys http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IE00HTW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

But you could also get the Razer one for like 3x the price if you wanted. lol

9$ CAD, not bad.

unknown got one of those cheap ones and he complained it sucked so who knows

udiie

Fuck off, I kept getting baited. You guys just walked off and I kept getting hit by the flank a second later.

I did fine for first two games so whatever

Also udiie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
I was mad as fuck with over and baby but I'm over it already, they're alright. We were all being idiots and I just got pissed when I did something dumb and over egged me on; not mad with you either, just giving you shit. Honestly we didn't play that bad in the overpass map and even though I lost all 3 games, they were pretty even in terms of skill.
Guys, if I'm ever fucking with you or giving you shit, I'm probably just kidding. Unless I tell you I'm serious.

Valkrai

Guys, hows the Zowie ZA12? Tempted to get that with that Camade.

I'm struggling with Overpass lol. I like that map but can't deal with it.

Cobble is still my GOAT <3

baby

I was mad as fuck with over and baby but I'm over it already, they're alright. We were all being idiots and I just got pissed when I did something dumb and over egged me on; not mad with you either, just giving you shit. Honestly we didn't play that bad in the overpass map and even though I lost all 3 games, they were pretty even in terms of skill.
Guys, if I'm ever fucking with you or giving you shit, I'm probably just kidding. Unless I tell you I'm serious.

over and i were pretty shocked because we thought you werent serious until you up and left

udiie

over and i were pretty shocked because we thought you werent serious until you up and left

yeah i expected that for those first rounds i was giving you guys shit that yall knew i was joking, but after that i just got quiche-level tilted
we're good though, im not gonna be legit upset for more than 5 minutes about some shit in a video game unless someone pulls a riv

baby

yeah i expected that for those first rounds i was giving you guys shit that yall knew i was joking, but after that i just got quiche-level tilted
we're good though, im not gonna be legit upset for more than 5 minutes about some shit in a video game unless someone pulls a riv

if someone pulls a riv i think brent might have my family hostage again and the game is really, really important to him

what if someone teabags you?

how dare you even utter that word robin, im gonna ban u from ur own mumble

Ehne8Wm.jpg

UNEnCQ9.jpg

?????, no one goes Quiche level. I need actual help lol. I am the same though I am mad for like 10 minutes then don't care, which is annoying when things like that monitor happen.

RobNBanks

Banned
3 wins lol

I didn't start getting mad until I had around 100. that new to the game you have to expect losses, and more importantly dumb losses. i mean i know the breakout maps were shit, but damn

Top Bottom