• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Hixx

Titan were 2/1.

FUCK THIS 7 DAY FUCKING STEAM GUARD THING.

I have it on, why are you locking my trades for 3 day still, Valve :((

MayMay

Banned
ydbc8.jpg

Looks pretty bad on my friendslist tho, not alot of ppl around.

I'm really impressed with NiP saving strats for the major in 2 months.

Clearly hiding Pyth and Friberg's real skill, so when Columbus comes and people think Pyth and Fruberg are easy and let their guard down, King Of Bananna and GOD PYTH come out and win NiP the Major.

8)

baby

You know, you should really just drop the act at some point. Reading so much dumb shit is honestly starting to piss me off

this coming from your biggest supporter sbd lol

you gotta stop

also im down for a gaf game even tho i shouldnt be

RobNBanks

Banned
You know, you should really just drop the act at some point.

He won't. It's who he is, he picks terrible things and pretends to like them to the point of spending real money to troll/annoy people. Xbox One, Sonic, Walshy, NiP, Karrigan, Renegades, etc. He says he's never watched anime yet spent $2 on all of his skins to give them an anime inspired names on top of buying an Akihabara Accept. He plays Counter Strike with a controller.

The only question left is why. Is he some rich kid bored as fuck? or does he genuinely get satisfaction from pretending to like shit things? Is he on some mission to try and convince people that contrary to popular belief, you can polish a turd?

MayMay

Banned
I wonder if HaloGAF sent him to troll the shit out of us. That'd be next level.

The "I've never watched anime" thing always struck me as odd considering his anime avatars and names etc. on Steam.

Edit: Going through his twitter I'd definitely say bored rich kid.

Mokoi

Banned
I wanna talk the halos but this be only thread I post in really. Bring back the reach dmr look. This thing looks gross now and holy shit people r bad.

Cs stuff. Where are the big teams at right now? Are fnatec still number one? VP doing alirght? Nip seems shit still. Whatever happened to those danes

MayMay

Banned
udiiiiiiiiieee

still looking but not enough people ._. with you we'd only be 5.

Edit: nvm we'd be 6 since Overdoziz would be playing

Valkrai

I wanna talk the halos but this be only thread I post in really. Bring back the reach dmr look. This thing looks gross now and holy shit people r bad.

Cs stuff. Where are the big teams at right now? Are fnatec still number one? VP doing alirght? Nip seems shit still. Whatever happened to those danes

You can post in the Halo thread. Oh wait EleGiggle

baby

fnatic is still the best, the poles are letting everyone down, the danes are still mediocre and the brazilians are gods

RobNBanks

Banned

Fnatic da bes
VP is almost as bad as NiP
NiP lost 2-0 a team that almost lost to Space Soliders
Those Danes are choking so hard Dignitas is gonna be the best Danish team

MayMay

Banned
So until now we got..

baby
MayMay
fatal futanari
udiie
confrontation
cHinzo
overdoziz
darkstar (maybe, if he doesnt play R6 like a
bitch
)

RobNBanks

Banned
R6 GAF is gonna think you're one of us filthy scumbags and you won't be able to play 10 mans with them anymore if you keep posting here

I wonder if HaloGAF sent him to troll the shit out of us. That'd be next level.

The "I've never watched anime" thing always struck me as odd considering his anime avatars and names etc. on Steam.

Edit: Going through his twitter I'd definitely say bored rich kid.
The anime thing started in my Silver Days when I met some chick who was a total anime dweeb. We decided it'd be funny to change our names to "Onii-Chan" and "Onee-Chan" and refer to ourselves that way. My name was that way for like 3 months, so it stuck. Same reason my knife is name "ILuvMyNeeChan", we both matching knives and named them matching names.

I just like the name a lot now to get rid of it for CS related stuff. I don't watch any anime other than Naruto, and Dragon Ball... and I really don't consider those making me an Anime Watcher, because what teen didn't grow up watching Naruto and Dragon Ball which were super popular in the USA being aired on Cartoon Network with all the other American Cartoons?

He won't. It's who he is, he picks terrible things and pretends to like them to the point of spending real money to troll/annoy people.
Xbox One, Sonic, Walshy, NiP, Karrigan, Renegades, etc. He says he's never watched anime yet spent $2 on all of his skins to give them an anime inspired names on top of buying an Akihabara Accept. He plays Counter Strike with a controller.

The only question left is why. Is he some rich kid bored as fuck? or does he genuinely get satisfaction from pretending to like shit things? Is he on some mission to try and convince people that contrary to popular belief, you can polish a turd?
No, I just like to share my interests and my hobbies with people with similar interest online to kill time.

I liked Sonic growing up, from ages 5-15 pretty much. I grew out of Sonic after Generations came out, and I realized his games really are mediocre, and it doesn't even matter because I have no interest in playing his games anymore. Sonic Boom and Lost Worlds are bad. I never talk about Sonic anymore unless its like an Adventure 3 thread, because I would be hype for that.

I still like the Xbox One, I just realized people are going to like the products they like and whats the point in arguing or trying to discuss preferences? Xbox One is the weaker system, Xbox One sells worse, whatever. Those are facts and I don't wanna discuss those, and I also don't want to discuss Console Wars stuff anymore, what's the point?

Is Walshy considered bad? I liked him as a Pro and he retired and I don't really keep up with him. Respect him for his Halo 3 time and that's it.

KARRiGAN is another guy I just have respect for, that's it.

I honestly don't know why I like the Renegades lmao. First time I saw them was the Cologne Major and they seemed cool, and then they seemed chill at That INVite with Virtus Pro, where the crowd was Australian and was really active and cheering for Renegades in the finals. It's a community thing, it's cool to see that so I decided to cheer for them as well. I kind of just like them because of that I guess. Overall I just want to see small teams get big and win stuff.

NiP I like for the personalities. I just like the players and I don't even really care how the perform. I really do believe on paper, GTR/F0rest are players who are on the same skill level as Olofmeister, Guardian, Devee, etc. I believe Xizt and Friberg are also players who are good enough that with GTR/F0rest, can win events. I just have faith in hope that they can win stuff. LIke I said, it's a community thing, my first interaction with Pro CS was NiP, and hearing the crowd chant and cheer for them, and then researching the team and seeing the players are great people, seeing their 87-0 history, seeing the fact that they attended the finals of every Major Event, how could I not be a fan of this team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA-U2flMs3o
Look at how happy these guys are, look how emotional GeT_RiGhT gets over winning a Major Championship. How Heaton was hyped up hoping they'd win. It's just so likable.

So yeah, It's not some agenda or anything, I don't do it for satisfactions. If the exaggerated NiP fanboying is honestly getting that annoying from me though, I can stop it. :p I haven't brought them up in a while until I saw MayMay trying to get me to react by bringing them up so much xD

cHinzo

Can't believe we won the Cache game after such an awful start. :'D
Everyone also always forget to ask Haribi if he wants to join a GAF game.

MayMay

Banned
Drama doesnt usually happen anymore, but somehow we had a small instance of it today..

ahhh well. Fun games. I won all 3, so clearly being on #TeamMayMay is a ticket to win.

Also, fuck everyone hating on my avatar. :c

udiie

its alright, i hate baby and overdoziz but its not a big deal compared to darkstars 7 frags in the overpass match
jk?

Top Bottom