• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

RobNBanks

Banned
So who is ready for the operation this week.

I+needed+something+to+laugh+at+thank+you+_097bb0931296129f69a96f5df2e92f33.gif

TUSR

Banned
valve will reveal their true incompetence and release source 2 csgo that will be broken and worse than reborn dota before we get another operation

udiie

i hope nearly everyone in that "no gamer deserves a medal" thread goes and fucks themselves. this forum is absolute shit for competitive gaming discussion.
all black and white and no room for flexibility in their definitions

I had Chelsea avatars all the way up to my first TayTay avatar. Then Chelsea started doing shit so I didn't want to be reminded every time I looked at GAF or Steam

i hope nearly everyone in that "no gamer deserves a medal" thread goes and fucks themselves. this forum is absolute shit for competitive gaming discussion.
all black and white and no room for flexibility in their definitions

A lot of them post more on a forum than play video games. It's not really surprising.

Shane

People without mics in Comp drive me bonkers. As do legions of people that sound like they're in wind turbines when they speak. Sort it out.

After a hiatus I've been playing a lot more recently. Built a proper workstation to try and stop my bad posture (neck/back death).

Will also try and join a GAF game if it isn't 11:55PM on a Tuesday, or something similar. I'm a working man that's too old to survive on three hours sleep.

rugioh

Banned
Lmao, my first match back in DMG and I'm already getting the tryhard gloomy losers on my team that can't take any small advice without tilting. I told them to not force buy as much so we didn't get our money out of sync on gun rounds and they just got SO pissed lmao. Said I only was top fragging because I was baiting and that I thought I was 'hot shit' I wish I was back in MGE where everyone was laid back and noone cared lmfao

tootsi666

Speaking of buying, there was a guy in my team yesterday who got real mad when I said we should buy when everyone had 4,5k and we were on the T side. That guy bought deagle and proceeded to do nothing of value for the remainder of the match.

Mokoi

Banned
Lmao, my first match back in DMG and I'm already getting the tryhard gloomy losers on my team that can't take any small advice without tilting. I told them to not force buy as much so we didn't get our money out of sync on gun rounds and they just got SO pissed lmao. Said I only was top fragging because I was baiting and that I thought I was 'hot shit' I wish I was back in MGE where everyone was laid back and noone cared lmfao
I'm MGE right now and the few games I've played have been real fun. Always one guy who is bottom fragin real hard, but acts like he pro calling us retards tho. Shit is great.

RobNBanks

Banned
How Rob and baby escaped that thread without bans is hilarious
Because I didn't do anything wrong

Dude could have made the same point without bringing up his family by simply saying "I don't know any 12 yr old that acts like that".

Instead, he brought his own son into it to let everyone know he's such a great dad that taught his son to have morals unlike scumbag teabaggers

rugioh

Banned
Because I didn't do anything wrong

Dude could have made the same point without bringing up his family by simply saying "I don't know any 12 yr old that acts like that".

Instead, he brought his own son into it to let everyone know he's such a great dad that taught his son to have morals unlike scumbag teabaggers

I don't think you did anything wrong, but GAF is so sensitive (particularly gaming general) I didn't think they would let the post slide.

RobNBanks

Banned
I don't think you did anything wrong, but GAF is so sensitive (particularly gaming general) I didn't think they would let the post slide.

you're right but they're too busy banning people for asking why some dude knowingly spread HIV in the LGBT thread

RobNBanks

Banned
maybe Valve should make sure their maps work properly so that bombs don't become unobtainable instead of refusing to let someone change their nickname in a video game.

or you know, focus on the more important things like not letting vinka surf with a cool knife so he doesn't get confused and actually thinks he has an m9 dragon lore

Top Bottom