• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

maybe Valve should make sure their maps work properly so that bombs don't become unobtainable instead of refusing to let someone change their nickname in a video game.

or you know, focus on the more important things like not letting vinka surf with a cool knife so he doesn't get confused and actually thinks he has an m9 dragon lore

im glad they havent fixed it so that rng could get what they deserved

Mokoi

Banned
So Scream left G2 only to return to G2. Ok.
Lebron left Cleveland only to return to Cleveland.

When will Volvo revert the awp back to standard movement speed. I was sighting my scope this morning and was testing movement speed with my 243. I don't move that slow.

Clydefrog

Never knew that gif was from Planet of the Apes. Watched it for the fist time last night - fantastic movie.

...How the hell had you not seen Planet of the Apes? Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius!

Did the twist at the end BLOW your mind? Hahaha

I wish Sven Coop had more Coop things like They Hunger. Djones and I keep trying random one-off maps that end up being quite crap. One of them even had a 30 minute time limit after which all of the hostages died. Bullshit

RobNBanks

Banned
Fun facts
What other games do you play: Uh, I play SO many games. Every time I find a new game, I basically play it non-stop until I’m good at it. Latest game was CoD Black Ops 3: I ended up buying a SCUF controller and a MixAmp headset just to be able to play with people that were good, and to get good myself.

device is such a scrub

Pennywise

l1x61OA.png

MayMay

Banned
Anyone up for a 10man tonight? I really hate MM lately, so I try to get as many gaf games going as possible because they're way more fun.

At least if we pick proper teams and don't let SBD ever be captain again like ever. Teams got so bad I had to restart the drafting and make udiie captain...

Pennywise

Anyone up for a 10man tonight? I really hate MM lately, so I try to get as many gaf games going as possible because they're way more fun.

At least if we pick proper teams and don't let SBD ever be captain again like ever. Teams got so bad I had to restart the drafting and make udiie captain...

I might drop MM alltogether.
It's just so frustrating that it seems to become a regular thing that you either got a smurf or a cheater on the opposite team.
What's even better, when the fucking smurf asks "what's so bad about smurfing ?".
How stupid can anyone be ?

Even we people lied on IRC back in the day about their level when they were searching for a competitive match (before steam or before CS GO and Source), you could at least just quit...

Anyway, I'm up for a 10 man, if it's not too late.

udiie

i wont be on to cause drama tonight, gotta work
good luck getting even teams

baby

this nrg team isnt half bad really... i mean i know its just winterfox and nme theyve played so far but its been pretty convincing

counterpit casters are really dumb they were just talking about how good and established wfx is
is there any part of cs australians wont be able to embarrass themselves at

Valkrai

this nrg team isnt half bad really... i mean i know its just winterfox and nme theyve played so far but its been pretty convincing

counterpit casters are really dumb they were just talking about how good and established wfx is
is there any part of cs australians wont be able to embarrass themselves at

Winterbots bro

baby

they also 2-0'd nme which is much more impressive just because of koosta alone. but just actually watching them play, gob b is definitely leading them well. they have less individual talent than wfx but are being very methodical.

Yea, I am trying to stay away from solo MM now. TRRRRYING but I wanna play lol. I get paired up with too many tilters or memesters.

I'm down for a GAF game if you all need a man.

I was trying to practice my IGL skills. :<

If I could lead that team of baddies to victory, or even a close 16-13 game, I could IGL anything.

MayMay

Banned
Funny thing about MM is that when there is no smurf or hackers, it feels much more easier, even if you're losing.

Yeap. There's a big difference between losing due to being outplayed by similarly skilled players and losing because you're getting shit on by a hacker. One tilts me, the other does not.

MayMay

Banned
Linus is bae,

watched that vid yesterday. Pretty impressive actually.

Thinking about practical uses.. Could be useful for bootcamping teams, but then again it'd be kinda dangerous. If everything is running on one machine then if that machine crashes everyone is fucked.

But.. it's $30,000 so probably no point lool

MayMay

Banned
Why does no one play Inferno

Edit: Nvm I found something after 10 minutes of waiting. >_< Sry for doublepost but I initially wanted to use this post to recruit ppl into my MM lobby.

RobNBanks

Banned
sports games are shit unless you have people to play with. i try to play madden online but everyone is dumb as shit so it's boring as hell to play.

4 months? i thought it only came in 3m and 12m

MayMay

Banned
Somehow I always felt like you'd be way into these games, udiie. And play them like whenever you don't play CoD or Rock Band on your Microsoft Xbox One&#8482; All-in-One Entertainment System. Seemed like the kinda guy.

I'm ready to be as good as Impact in 3 weeks.

eJuKQ1n.png

#2016YearOfMyGlobalElite

rKlCsBK.png

If someone wants to recommend me a better headset, I'd like suggestions. I like how "comfortable" The Polk are, but even after 30 minutes I hate wearing them. I just can't really stand playing with headsets on, so if anyone can recommend anything comfortable I'd appreciate it.

udiie

It came with a bonus month & I'll have my brother to play with
And yeah I've been a bro gamer for a couple years, won't lie

RobNBanks

Banned
Serious question, which probably won't even get answered but what is your profession SBD?

also get Sennheisers, since money clearly isn't an issue get one of the better ones. That's also a weird looking NiP logo

I'm ready to be as good as Impact in 3 weeks.

[crap]

If someone wants to recommend me a better headset, I'd like suggestions. I like how "comfortable" The Polk are, but even after 30 minutes I hate wearing them. I just can't really stand playing with headsets on, so if anyone can recommend anything comfortable I'd appreciate it.

I use the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 with the boom-mic cable and XL memory cushion cups. That keyboard is crap though. Like seriously (ima assume you trollin).

MayMay

Banned
If you spend that much money on a keyboard might as well get the best keyboard that ever existed and buy the Logitech G710+ with brown switches.

If you spend that much money on a keyboard might as well get the best keyboard that ever existed and buy the Logitech G710+ with brown switches.

I've been eyeing that one. Maybe I'll buy that for myself on my bday. My CM Storm Trigger Z is already showing its age.

What mouse pads do you guys use? I used to use the Razer Vespula and I liked it. Retired it and started using the SteelSeries QcK (BLOPS II edition) this week. Its OK but eh something doesnt feel right to me.

MayMay

Banned
I've been eyeing that one. Maybe I'll buy that for myself on my bday. My CM Storm Trigger Z is already showing its age.

What mouse pads do you guys use? I used to use the Razer Vespula and I liked it. Retired it and started using the SteelSeries QcK (BLOPS II edition) this week. Its OK but eh something doesnt feel right to me.

It's an amazing keyboard. Best one I've ever owned.

What mousepad I use? a Logitech G440 Hard Mouse Pad. Also a great one.

This reads like I'm shilling for Logitech.
G502 best mouse

TUSR

Banned

you dont like the QcK?!

It's an amazing keyboard. Best one I've ever owned.

What mousepad I use? a Logitech G440 Hard Mouse Pad. Also a great one.

This reads like I'm shilling for Logitech.
G502 best mouse

Interesting. I'll be sure to check it out. Yea, I love my G502.

you dont like the QcK?!
Its ok but it lifts up if I slide the mouse too fast to the left. Probably because its thin.

Rob is on Team Oppai now

Mokoi

Banned
It'd be cool and all but your mistake was getting an Xbox One.
Nahh he good. Biggest mistake was getting ps4. Just got big ass paper weight. Halo has been fuckin great gameplay wise and just holding xbone controller justified purchase.

Idk if this blops edition has some special infused quick scopin software, bug the qck is a great pad. Cheap af too bought 10 so when I spill beer got qck replacement :D

Edit: sounds like issue with yo desk not having enough velocity. Shit never lifts up.

Nahh he good. Biggest mistake was getting ps4. Just got big ass paper weight. Halo has been fuckin great gameplay wise and just holding xbone controller justified purchase.

Idk if this blops edition has some special infused quick scopin software, bug the qck is a great pad. Cheap af too bought 10 so when I spill beer got qck replacement :D

Edit: sounds like issue with yo desk not having enough velocity. Shit never lifts up.
That was my view of the Xbox One lol. But then I prefer the type of games coming out on PS4 (well I like Gears too). Its a WeebStation :> I do still use the Xbone controller for PC though. It is really good but I sold my XBO right before H5 came out.

Its just a regular qck with a BLOPS II logo. I got it cause it was $5 shipped via Amazon.

Maybe about the desk. I cleaned it before setting it down though. I haven' thad any other pads lift up though. I'll probably switch to an oppai pad for shits n giggles soon.

Top Bottom