• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Serious question, which probably won't even get answered but what is your profession SBD?

also get Sennheisers, since money clearly isn't an issue get one of the better ones. That's also a weird looking NiP logo
I don't really have a profession right now. Still just working Entry-Level jobs and just kind of saving up for when I eventually start Uni. Right now I'm working at a Restaurant my friend offered and it's paying me well.

I just have a lot of excess money because my parents thankfully don't make me pay rent, and my car is a hand me down so I really only have two monthly bills, my Phone and my Internet Bill.

Also, Tax Return is coming soon, so I feel content splurging since I have nothing to spend it on.

If you spend that much money on a keyboard might as well get the best keyboard that ever existed and buy the Logitech G710+ with brown switches.
Alright, I'll look into it, just kind of picked the Keyboard that looked the nicest too me. :p
I use the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 with the boom-mic cable and XL memory cushion cups. That keyboard is crap though. Like seriously (ima assume you trollin).

Guess I really won't be leaving that Keyboard ordered. I'll cancel it.

MayMay

Banned
giphy.gif

Clydefrog

I have a wireless Logitech keyboard at work that has survived an overnight "non-bathroom leak" from the floor above. Logitech keyboards kick ass. Their mice do not.

What other brands are there?

MayMay

Banned
Yeap, same here. I love my good ol Logitech G502 but man does the scroll wheel suck, and it gets worse and worse the more I use it. Sometimes it just randomly scrolls during the worst possible moments. And when I say "my mousewheel spazzed out" everyone is like "oh yea sure" :(

I'm honestly surprised udiie does not have any problems with his scroll wheel.

TUSR

Banned
Yeap, same here. I love my good ol Logitech G502 but man does the scroll wheel suck, and it gets worse and worse the more I use it. Sometimes it just randomly scrolls during the worst possible moments. And when I say "my mousewheel spazzed out" everyone is like "oh yea sure" :(

I'm honestly surprised udiie does not have any problems with his scroll wheel.
Fatal your 502's fate.

Time to move to the 303, same sensor different design.

baby

all vertical mice at this point in time have bad sensors that freeze up if you swipe too quickly. its impossible to play cs with them

rugioh

Banned
Glorious makes pretty affordable quality extended mousepads. If I didn't buy a QcK recently I'd pick one of these babies up because the edges are stitched like the Zowie GS-R. I think they are slightly slicker than QcK but not as much as Zowie, a nice balance.

http://www.pcgamingrace.com/

Mokoi

Banned
We all be shills. Time to create my own brand of shit. Use a sensor from NASA and everything. Mouse pad be woven by silk worms founds in ancient tomb.

Fatal your 502's fate.

Time to move to the 303, same sensor different design.

I don't like how it feels though, too small. I have only suffered from the 502's scroll wheel a few times though (only when switching weapons so bad on me for not using the numb keys).

I'd get a DeathAdder or Mamba if those shits didn't break so easily. Someone also told me to try MIONIX but idk.

Mokoi

Banned
I don't like how it feels though, too small. I have only suffered from the 502's scroll wheel a few times though (only when switching weapons so bad on me for not using the numb keys).

I'd get a DeathAdder or Mamba if those shits didn't break so easily. Someone also told me to try MIONIX but idk.
I did bruh. Mionix naoos 7k. Shit is great. Ask paulink csgo god. If ya don't like it I'll give ya my knives

Hixx

What is the point of this game

Either fucking hackers (played ~10 games this week and seen 3 people get banned with I think at least 2 more who were hacking) or cunts kicking each other on the other team

christ

Hixx

We always play with 5 which makes it more frustrating coz we cut the chance of a cheat in half and the chance of a griefer in half yet they are still abundant.

RobNBanks

Banned
that's why I don't even play the game anymore unless it's a GAF game. I'd fully uninstall the game and steam but I already bought SF V

Top Bottom