• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

frbrr

never playing a solo queue game ever again

the next time there's an election in a country with nuclear weapons I hope a cs player wins
so he can rage nuke russia right off the fucking map

never playing a solo queue game ever again

the next time there's an election in a country with nuclear weapons I hope a cs player wins
so he can rage nuke russia right off the fucking map

i'm also done.

ECwjf3x.png

Second place guy just was AFK at the start of every round and kept getting 2 kills in 1vx situations. The Scream guy also left at the end. I want to die.

I only play solo queue and it's hell unless I'm on point and can negate the one guy going 5-20.

Been good to me this week though, won about 15, tied 3, and lost 3. Hopefully this spree continues until I reachieve Legendary Eagle.

cHinzo

SoloQ is fun and if u get crappy teammates just mute them and still have fun. Or get urself a premade and whine about crappy teammates together! Love this game. :D

e90Mark

G502, my scroll wheel lock is fucked and has scrolled on flicks.
I've had my G502 for a few months now, and think it's pretty solid. Also got it for $40, so won't be too mad if it does break.

I kinda wanna try out a Final Mouse.
Buncha equipment
rKlCsBK.png

If someone wants to recommend me a better headset, I'd like suggestions. I like how "comfortable" The Polk are, but even after 30 minutes I hate wearing them. I just can't really stand playing with headsets on, so if anyone can recommend anything comfortable I'd appreciate it.

I really like my XL2411z. Think you chose the best non gsync 144hz 1080p monitor.

Colors are abysmal OOTB, but after an ICC profile and setting tweaking it looks pretty good.

MayMay

Banned
Just to add to all the upset posts about MM on this page: I just realized why I play way worse in MM than I play in 10mans. Don't have any fun playing MM anymore, somehow. ://

Just so boring, makes me fall asleep and then I can't get anything done. Playing MM always feels like a waste of time. I think I should drop MM for a while.. got back to LEM so I'm satisfied rank wise.

Gaf games are gud tho. They're lots of fun.

i'm watching football and also promised someone I would play Rainbow Six sorry xoxo. Next time.

You promise us you'll play next time?!

udiie

I haven't played mm in like a week
Not even silver matches, there's just no incentive
Maybe if the operation would drop...

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, I think Ill just not play any MM (or only rarely when I feel like it) until the operation comes out and there's an actual reason to play alot again.

But who knows, it's February and there still hasnt been any news regarding the new operation. I really hate the whole "when its ready" attitude, just announce a date instead of just randomly releasing it one day.

MayMay

Banned
If there were any EU ppl in here that play R6 on a regular basis I'd buy it instantly, but there's only Overdoziz and that's not enough to fill up a lobby lol

I really hope Allu makes it to Columbus. I really do want to get GeT_RiGhT, F0rest, Xizt, Allu, and Fifflaren to sign my Elite Controller so I can "frame it"

May even try and find a way to get a nice Custom Brown Controller with the NiP logo on it for them to sign.

RobNBanks

Banned
Yeah, I think Ill just not play any MM (or only rarely when I feel like it) until the operation comes out and there's an actual reason to play alot again.

But who knows, it's February and there still hasnt been any news regarding the new operation. I really hate the whole "when its ready" attitude, just announce a date instead of just randomly releasing it one day.

NJFE8fQ.png

MayMay

Banned
I decided maybe I should play a match that's not Dust 2 with cHinzo (which was pretty much all MM experiences I had in the past two weeks) to decide if I really don't have fun in MM anymore.

I'm actually having more fun playing Overpass with a full lobby compared to queueing with cHinzo and playing D2.. what a surprise. No offense cHinzo but I think I gotta stop doing that.

Edit: Yeap, just like I thought that Overpass match with Quiche Ludono Vinka and Penny was alot more fun than Dust 2 with cHinzo.. lol.

tootsi666

ENCE destroyed Method damn.

maybe bot allu will make it to Columbus
They "should" lose to SK in the last round before the LAN qualifiers. Even if they make it to the LAN they rely on outskilling their opponents a lot.

I hope they are better than I give them credit for though. That's still the best possible Finnish roster considering almost half of the top finnish talent pool (top 3 teams) has either went inactive (KHRN, reflex) or retired (natu, naSu, aslak, disturbed) during the last 12 months.

Top Bottom