• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
cHinzo doesnt fucking play anything other than CS and Dust motherfckng 2 anyways. Every day. All day. Every time. Cache or god damn Dust 2. Dust 2 here Dust 2 there oh Dust 2 wowowwoowowo so good playing Dust 2 with angry russians oh yeah what a great experience yesss dust 2 for lyfe

cHinzo

m8

CSGAF plays dust 2 just to spite you in 10 mans

i feel like if you said no to this they will all play this kickstarter game I've already forgotten the name of
Lol they dont even like to play on that map. I'm not playing so I'm not missing out on anything since I'm doing other stuff I like. So what exactly are they trying to achieve again? They're not enjoying themselves anyway on that map, seems like a win to me. 10 men aren't the only way to play Dust2 anyway. :^)

Wtf is Dig doing this match.
More warming-up time for the nV game. :d

MayMay

Banned
DUST 2
babylawd.png
babylawd.png
babylawd.png
babylawd.png

Helau

cHinzo

I mean, at least u starting to give in with playing on that map instead of skipping it all the time lol. :^) mission accomplished.

impact

Banned
cHinzo doesnt fucking play anything other than CS and Dust motherfckng 2 anyways. Every day. All day. Every time. Cache or god damn Dust 2. Dust 2 here Dust 2 there oh Dust 2 wowowwoowowo so good playing Dust 2 with angry russians oh yeah what a great experience yesss dust 2 for lyfe

Because he's a noob.

noobs make excuses like "I don't know this map (cbble), it's only been in CS for 20 years"

Xizk

"Peter Gurney ‏@NRG_ptr 1m1 minute ago
Just left my new team got a called from CLG they want me back #EXCITED"

Someone hacked him I guess lol

cHinzo

Because he's a noob.

noobs make excuses like "I don't know this map (cbble), it's only been in CS for 20 years"

Why would I play a map with less than 50 fps on it, because it's so big? Prefer having 100+ fps on the common Dust2, Mirage and Cache maps. Same goes for Train. Pretty noob tho on the maps I don't play. :^) Not everyone is playing on a 1k PC.

impact

Banned
I'm pretty sure I glocked you with 150 ping like 3 times on Cache, noob.

btw you don't need a 1k PC to get 100+ fps but I think you already knew that trollboi

baby

Why would I play a map with less than 50 fps on it, because it's so big? Prefer having 100+ fps on the common Dust2, Mirage and Cache maps. Same goes for Train. Pretty noob tho on the maps I don't play. :^) Not everyone is playing on a 1k PC.

how do you get worse frames than me

thats literally worse than what i would get on native

cHinzo

how do you get worse frames than me

thats literally worse than what i would get on native

Dnno got a laptop with a quadro card. Don't think it's really made for gaming purpose. :d

I'm pretty sure I glocked you with 150 ping like 3 times on Cache, noob.

btw you don't need a 1k PC to get 100+ fps but I think you already knew that trollboi

Even silvers can get lucky, ya know how that goes. :^)

baby

i dont remember the cpu and im not at that laptop atm so i cant check, but it has an nvidia 670M

it was refurbished when i got it tho i think

TUSR

Banned
Is there anything inherently wrong with being a wrist shooter?

I keep trying to use my whole arm, elbow, etc and I just can't figure it out because of my desk setup.

I'm at 800dpi, 2.0 in game, no accel, and I feel like I'm getting close to the limit of using my wrist.

cHinzo

I keep trying to use my whole arm, elbow, etc and I just can't figure it out because of my desk setup.

I'm at 800dpi, 2.0 in game, no accel, and I feel like I'm getting close to the limit of using my wrist.

Nah wrist shooting is fine. I use the wrist and it gets less tiresome imo. Using the arm during surfing and it gets tired quickly, but maybe I'm just not used to it. My nephew uses his arm for aiming and he said his arm feels funny after a while. Ur sensitivity seems very high though.

TUSR

Banned
Nah wrist shooting is fine. I use the wrist and it gets less tiresome imo. Using the arm during surfing and it gets tired quickly, but maybe I'm just not used to it. My nephew uses his arm for aiming and he said his arm feels funny after a while. Ur sensitivity seems very high though.
My dpi used to be insane when I started playing a few months ago, I'm finally using a bigger mouse pad now so I'm able to drop my sens again. Should I be adjusting my dpi or my in game sens now?

cHinzo

My dpi used to be insane when I started playing a few months ago, I'm finally using a bigger mouse pad now so I'm able to drop my sens again. Should I be adjusting my dpi or my in game sens now?

Prolly in-game sens. DPI is fine. Most people use either 400 or 800 DPI anyways.

i dont remember the cpu and im not at that laptop atm so i cant check, but it has an nvidia 670M

it was refurbished when i got it tho i think

Yeah I'm using a Quadro K1100M, which according to Notebookcheck is equivalent to the GT 645M in terms of gaming performance lol, rip. Gonna see how good those new Pascal cards are and save up for a gaming PC in the future.

impact

Banned

I aim with the wrist

but then again I don't watch anime, so I can still aim.

Mokoi

Banned

Nahh wrist is fine. Although idk whatbu mean by limit. That's p fast sens with that dpi bruh. You should leave dpi alone and just up sens if there is issue. If ya want to be pro aim dude you have to use 400 dpi / 2.3 sens in 1024 res. Trust me I'm aim god.

Top Bottom