• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Hixx

is anyone in here not a weeaboo then apart from baby

i mean i had you all pegged as weaaboos but i didnt think it was true

MayMay

Banned
People that say they don't watch Anime are lying. Like everyone here watches Anime or at least has watched Anime before lol.

Yeah used to do CAD stuff for uni. Solidworks. Although most of the recent gaming cards do just fine with those kind of programs lol and u can still game with it. -_-

Did you study mechanical engineering or something? o_O

impact

Banned
watching anime is more embarrassing than watching wrestling

it definitely is on par with reading comic books as an adult

People that say they don't watch Anime are lying. Like everyone here watches Anime or at least has watched Anime before lol.

Did you study mechanical engineering or something? o_O

Fuck Anime. The most I've ever watched was half an episode of Ghost in the Shell on adult swim. I became confused and angry and have sworn it off ever since.

MayMay

Banned
f1464873e5e8f4dacaae252ccc373f32.jpg

You guys certainly produced more drama than the usual weaboos the last time Mayhem tried to assemble the 10man.

And I still have no idea why.

The usual drama suspects!

MayMay

Banned
RIP if only I could buy stuff from Amazon.com easily

Important message about the item you would like to purchase

We noticed you're shopping from Germany. This item is not available for pre-order due to geographical restrictions. It may be available on Amazon.de. Not Shopping from Germany? Change your country setting

Edit: I just realized didnt they recently announce that the game is gonna be episodic? It was a full price game (that would've gotten content update, kinda like buying a season pass up front) but they changed it, so maybe this is just for Episode 1.. lol

RobNBanks

Banned
RIP if only I could buy stuff from Amazon.com easily

Edit: I just realized didnt they recently announce that the game is gonna be episodic? It was a full price game (that would've gotten content update, kinda like buying a season pass up front) but they changed it, so maybe this is just for Episode 1.. lol

that's what i thought as well. i know most of you are smart enough to avoid gaming section so figured i'd post here as well

besides, doesn't amazon usually honor stuff like this anyway?

frbrr

I just played a solo queue game and I'm pretty sure my teammates all spoke in that weird african clicking language.
or maybe it was just the sound of their few remaining brain cells bouncing around in their empty skulls.

i hate this fucking game

RobNBanks

Banned
I just played a solo queue game and I'm pretty sure my teammates all spoke in that weird african clicking language.
or maybe it was just the sound of their few remaining brain cells bouncing around in their empty skulls.

i hate this fucking game

but

never playing a solo queue game ever again

the next time there's an election in a country with nuclear weapons I hope a cs player wins
so he can rage nuke russia right off the fucking map

is anyone in here not a weeaboo then apart from baby

i mean i had you all pegged as weaaboos but i didnt think it was true

I've fought a year long battle against Anime lovers in the NFL threads back in the day. It has driven me away.

As long as there ain't Anime gifs or Anime talk here, we good.

cHinzo

tootsi666

i hate this fucking game
I've been laughing hysterically for the past 5 minutes. Thank you

frbrr

like half my posts in this thread are about hating russians and solo queue, it's not very serious!

I've fought a year long battle against Anime lovers in the NFL threads back in the day. It has driven me away.

I tried banning avatar changes to stop the anime infestation, but it didn't work.

i read naruto when i was 12 and it wasnt that good and im pretty asian depending on whether or not youre asking a xenophobic east asian individual
Lol that shit taste #narucuck :>

i hate this fucking game
Deeeead xD

I mean, I CAN bring in the gifs if you want.

damn lol

yea i've known for quite from time i'm probably the only person that isn't a wrist aimer in csgaf. we've had this discussion before

shit feels really uncomfortable, idk how people do it.

I use wrist, I mostly do mouse movements with my fingers though since I'm a fingertip gripper.

I concur that Rob does indeed have very good memory.

MayMay

Banned
I should go back to an Anime avatar.. but then I'd get judged by Gaf again for unleashing weeb MayMay.

My current Bloodborne avatar is super safe, no one is gonna judge me for using an avatar of Gafs favourite game.

Top Bottom