• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
"I cant stand anime"

has anime avatars on steam, anime name on steam, avatar nametags on steam, anime banner on twitter, and probably a shit ton more

MayMay

Banned
I mean you know I'd be up for playing a 10man you know but like you know I dont think we'd be able to get enough, you know, players

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
So, how much is a Factory New Karambit Doppler completely blue worth?

baby

im still confused whats bannable on gaf. is anime a bannable offense? can we get an admin in here?

i was pleasantly surprised by carly rae's album, but i wouldnt call it the best pop album of 2015. ig it depends on how you define pop tho

MayMay

Banned
Even if Anime was bannable you couldn't tell anyone because once you draw attention to this thread and a mod sees the OP etc this thread will be closed.

Also, I really really like Sias new album that came out a few days ago

MayMay

Banned
Really hope rivi got permd. He didn't come back when he told me he was gonna come back.. Deleted him off my friends list earlier today lol.

Wait, what happened to Shadownet lol

Just wait until another "black person shot by police" thread happens and you'll see

Valkrai

Really hope rivi got permd. He didn't come back when he told me he was gonna come back.. Deleted him off my friends list earlier today lol.

Just wait until another "black person shot by police" thread happens and you'll see

Oh jesus. I can imagine what the post was.

RobNBanks

Banned

no he wont. he got banned for talking shit about mods after they let him back for some reason.

i think someone from steamgaf said it was a permaban, not surprising since usually anything dealing with racism is a perm. they let him back for some reason and then he went and complained about moderation anyway

as for Valkrai, here's his crowning achievement - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1092978&highlight=knockout

Naruto is a fucking child shit show, so it's even worse.
Wrestling.
Sucking off Don Mattrick.
Naruto.
Playing with a fucking controller.

Whats next ?

Too be fair, I only started watching Naruto again when I heard the manga was finally ending, before that it was like a 7 year gap between the last time I cared about the show, and starting to pick it up again.

Started watching Naruto when I was like 5, just felt right to see how it ends :p

RobNBanks

Banned
screencap of a vine sent to him by an unnamed benefactor

dead.png

Sean Gares
‏@seangares
LMAO @WitmerCSGO is Gold Nova.... Someone get this guy out of FPL smh
CaZ8Kj8UYAI9_VU.png

Pennywise

Too be fair, I only started watching Naruto again when I heard the manga was finally ending, before that it was like a 7 year gap between the last time I cared about the show, and starting to pick it up again.

Started watching Naruto when I was like 5, just felt right to see how it ends :p

5 ?

FFS.
I'm too old for this community.

NRG playing against Splyce in an hour. It's a group match, with Splyce already being out of contention for the first 2 spots while NRG is still in it. Also, Davey had mouth surgery this morning and Abe is sick. Feelin a really high bet on NRG, right?

impact

Banned
I just carried him and his noob friends in a 10 man the other day

jk u guys should join in again this weekend plz. we doin some games tomorrow night if you want in rugi

baby

yo if youre doing a ten man in na impact and you got a spot tomorrow while im online i want in

tired of 10 manning with those euro fucks

Top Bottom