• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

is it just me or has pro cs gotten sloppier in the past few months or so? maybe its just me learning more and more about the game but none of the pro teams seem to be playing amazing cs lately except maybe fnatic, but i havent seen them around in a while

tootsi666

is it just me or has pro cs gotten sloppier in the past few months or so? maybe its just me learning more and more about the game but none of the pro teams seem to be playing amazing cs lately except maybe fnatic, but i havent seen them around in a while
Astralis and Envy have both fallen off. That has allowed fnatic to win 4 tournaments in a row without even playing amazingly

The winter break also affects things. Teams are trying to peak in March/April when majors happen

Cloud9 continues to be a joke.

I really hope Cloud9 doesn't have any success with this line up. Stewie2K is a joke. Basing a whole team off of two PUG Stars, and a Inconsistent AWPer is asking for failure. Even when their inconsistent AWPer is playing his best, he barely edges them into winning one map.

Thank you France for continuing to make a joke on the NA Scene.

baby

a 2-1 with 2 incredibly close games isnt really embarrassing by any means

if anything its better than i, and i think most people, expected out of this lineup

rugioh

Banned
I just carried him and his noob friends in a 10 man the other day

jk u guys should join in again this weekend plz. we doin some games tomorrow night if you want in rugi

You were on FFXIV last two days, and glowstiq has been offline ;(

Me and my girlfriend are doing a date night tonight so I probably won't be on, I should be around on saturday afternoon/evening though.

NiP continues to be a joke.

I really hope NiP doesn't have any success with this line up. pyth is a joke. Basing a whole team off of two inconsistent stars, and a part-time AWPer is asking for failure. Even when their part-time AWPer is playing his best, he barely edges them into winning one map.

Thank you France for continuing to make a joke on the NiP Fangays.

SBD! How could you say such things!??!

ChrisW

Really starting to lose my passion to play csgo, I get to play about 3 times a week, one of those days I usually managed to get 4 of my good csgo buddies to jump on.

But I'm getting pretty sick of playing against teams were 4/5 of the enemy are smurfs with less than 100hrs on their accounts. It wasn't too bad a month or two ago, but recently it's EVERY game and because we are a five man team there is no smurf on our team, so making it a team of 5 MGE to DMG player, playing against people who are usually LEM and Supreme.

Why do these people not just play face it instead, if they don't want to lose their rank on the main!

Anyone else experiencing a huge influx of smirks recently?

Really starting to lose my passion to play csgo, I get to play about 3 times a week, one of those days I usually managed to get 4 of my good csgo buddies to jump on.

But I'm getting pretty sick of playing against teams were 4/5 of the enemy are smurfs with less than 100hrs on their accounts. It wasn't too bad a month or two ago, but recently it's EVERY game and because we are a five man team there is no smurf on our team, so making it a team of 5 MGE to DMG player, playing against people who are usually LEM and Supreme.

Why do these people not just play face it instead, if they don't want to lose their rank on the main!

Yep. I always play with a pretty solid five and it's mostly the same. One guy in the other team with 30-40 kills and the rest do bang average. We've had games where 3 of us would have been 2nd on the other team but still lost. It's frustrating.

Shane

Really starting to lose my passion to play csgo...

Yes. This has happened to me and my friends. We're getting tired of it.

It is an unintentional side affect of the change to the ranking system.

Which in turn causes some people who are not smurfing to then just troll out of boredom.

I did get back to DMG last night after deranking following repeated games against smurf teams.

Ludono

Weeeeeeeekeeeeend

I want a gaf game tonight

No excuses, tonight's the night boys.

ABER AM WOCHENENDE WIRD GEFEIERT >:D

giphy.gif

MayMay

Banned
oh

ludono is one of them too

They're everywhere.

ABER AM WOCHENENDE WIRD GEFEIERT >:D

giphy.gif

Vorher! War gestern schon ein bisschen feiern und bin dann heute verkatert ohne ende zur Uni -_-

Lol an early Gaf game without delays? Has that ever happened

Hamm maybe we could actually have some on time if you would hurry up with joining when you say you're playing. Most of the time we are just waiting for you!
Keine Anime gifs, bitte.

I should be back home around midnight, hopefully there will be enough guys around.

Doch doch, ist alles gut.

RobNBanks

Banned
Navi plays the best cs

Ludono

They're everywhere.

Vorher! War gestern schon ein bisschen feiern und bin dann heute verkatert ohne ende zur Uni -_-

Doch doch, ist alles gut.

I'm actually a huge weeb MUHAHAHAHA

I have an evening class until 21:45 though, and then afterwards who knows. Was thinking about going hiking in the Harz tomorrow but I might be too tired :p

impact

Banned

Yes. This has happened to me and my friends. We're getting tired of it.

It is an unintentional side affect of the change to the ranking system.

Which in turn causes some people who are not smurfing to then just troll out of boredom.

I did get back to DMG last night after deranking following repeated games against smurf teams.

lol you guys think people are smurfing when it's just that Valve fucked up the ranks

FALLEN is a LE, witmer is a nova 4, olof is a supreme....

but yea IT'S ALL THE SMURFS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisW

lol you guys think people are smurfing when it's just that Valve fucked up the ranks

FALLEN is a LE, witmer is a nova 4, olof is a supreme....

but yea IT'S ALL THE SMURFS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!
The majority of the accounts I check are steam level 1 csgo level 4/5 and have less than 200hrs... That's what I would consider a smurf

impact

Banned
you realize like over 50% of this thread have smurf accounts, right?

mine used to be supreme, then after the rank shift they dropped it down to MG1. Not my fault for being that rank, blame VALVE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't even care about smurfs anymore. Like at LE, a smurf would only be 1-3 ranks higher than me. Not like they know some ungodly secret strats only Globals know. They just have better aim than me most likely, and if I can't find a way to beat someone out aiming me, whatever.

Not like in Silver/Nova/MG when suddenly their hitting you with sprays you haven't come close to being able to pull off, or pop flashes, smokes, bomb plants, that outplay you on a new level.

frbrr

good stuff... was just stuck in a game with a russian girl streamer and her company of white knights
she ended the game like 4-25, thanks valve!

Top Bottom