• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

i really dont care about smurfs at all unless i think theyre cheating. i mean if theyre on an alt, theyre still just a player whos better than me, and being better than me isnt really unfair

Hixx

My main is a smurf
FcxTZpk.png

People who don't know callouts on Cache at fucking DMG/LE are amazing.

"He's truck, truck!!!"

So I'm focused on truck.

Get killed from forklift.

"I TOLD YOU TRUCK!!!"

Kicked him and won, came back from 0-8 I think. What a time, Bot Uri could play for NiP imo.

Pennywise

I had a F in German for a reason 8)

Most boring topic in school ever.
Yeah.

Vorher! War gestern schon ein bisschen feiern und bin dann heute verkatert ohne ende zur Uni -_-

Semesterferien inc.

My main is a smurf
FcxTZpk.png

People who don't know callouts on Cache at fucking DMG/LE are amazing.

"He's truck, truck!!!"

So I'm focused on truck.

Get killed from forklift.

"I TOLD YOU TRUCK!!!"

Kicked him and won, came back from 0-8 I think. What a time, Bot Uri could play for NiP imo.
He just couldn't speak the language properly.
A cunt regardless, and Bot Uri was the true MVP.
Fuck Quiche.

Hixx

Really enjoyed this Astralis G2 game. Didn't catch the first map but G2s CT has been on point as usual.

edit: as I say that they lose a 1v3 against a tec9.

edit 2: lol they've fucking blown it.

Allu no :(

Does losing this mean Allu's team has no chance of getting to Columbus?

Come on Allu, you gotta have some NiP magic still in you. Please make a come back :(

tootsi666

it's allu not Allu #triggered

Wtf ENCE? Stop sucking so much pls

Also learn the game CEVO casters. You get money after the bomb is planted if you save on the T side

Edit.
Ence are being destroyed by SK of all teams lmao. They always seem to perform badly at Major qualifiers.
Old 3DMAX upset teams like old dignitas (current astralis core) on LAN and lost to random mixes in Major qualifiers. They only qualified once because xartE went ham.

Funny that MIXCAT made it to Major LAN qualifiers but this ENCE with 4/5ths of that team and allu didn't.

MayMay

Banned
Don't think it matters much anymore at this point, MM is pretty screwed up already. Some more cheaters is not gonna make a noticeable difference.

Kinda funny, the games I play at LEM are somehow easier than the ones I play on an alt acc at MG1 - MGE.. it's ridiculous lol.

baby

now THIS is the c9 we all know and love

in other news i turned on s1mples stream for the first time and he was listening to eminem. i hope liquid gets relegated next season

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
lol you guys think people are smurfing when it's just that Valve fucked up the ranks

FALLEN is a LE, witmer is a nova 4, olof is a supreme....

but yea IT'S ALL THE SMURFS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This pretty much, you got many ex-LE's/SMFC's that are now playing in the MG range. Just gotta get used to the new ranks and skill levels boys.

The rank crush was also genius by Valve as another smurf counter-measure, if all the skill levels get squished together, what's the point of a smurf? Your smurf is now gn2 while you're main is mg2, at that point who cares? Before I think the mass of people in the LE-LEM range felt obligated to smurf when their new buddies calibrated at gn2, now, not so much.

cHinzo

Lol, those pro players are just at that rank, because they hardly play MM. It's only fair to derank if u lose ur rank for inactivity. If they play MM, they would all be global lol, but no, it must be because MM is too hard that they're stuck at nova 4!

Also, did C9 only get 3 T-side rounds on 2 maps vs G2?

RobNBanks

Banned
http://www.hltv.org/news/17033-freak-you-cant-rush-the-process

I hate to make excuses, but jetlag is being a bitch for me right now, and for the rest of the team.

i hate to make excuses, but here's a lame excuse.

Someone that travels that much, jetlag shouldn't be a thing. It also hasn't stopped LG from performing well overseas, or from European teams from shitting on NA teams the few times they have to fly over here.

We have to give it some time, figure it out. You can’t rush the process and say it’s not going to work after a month or two.

Fnatic got rid of their IGL and won every tournament they were part of.
Luminosity dropped 2 players and went from a team outside the Top 10 to one of the Top 3 teams in the world.

yet here goes an NA player constantly making excuses about their mediocrity

Onii-Chan Xtrfy ♥: bro
Onii-Chan Xtrfy ♥: CLG almost bet EnVyUs twice
Onii-Chan Xtrfy ♥: ...
Onii-Chan Xtrfy ♥: They have 2% odds on CSGO Lounge
Onii-Chan Xtrfy ♥: Against G2
Onii-Chan Xtrfy ♥: Think they can do it? I mean, they almost bet EnVyUs, and EnVyUs is way above G2...
Think it's reasonable to put in like $3 on CLG if they stay below 5%?

impact

Banned
This pretty much, you got many ex-LE's/SMFC's that are now playing in the MG range. Just gotta get used to the new ranks and skill levels boys.

The rank crush was also genius by Valve as another smurf counter-measure, if all the skill levels get squished together, what's the point of a smurf? Your smurf is now gn2 while you're main is mg2, at that point who cares? Before I think the mass of people in the LE-LEM range felt obligated to smurf when their new buddies calibrated at gn2, now, not so much.

well my smurf is MG2 now and my main is supreme a couple wins away from global but I get your point

the rank shift was great because it brought everyone back to reality.

Top Bottom