• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Sanjay

at least some people have good experiences soloing

I posted a month ago how I ranked into Silver 1, here is my solo experience from Silver 1 to Gold 1, 70 of these games were solo. 80% of these games I full muted my team mates, I give it a few rounds, then decide. I would say playing with friends is better for reasons like, call outs and most important like not having shit said when your trying to listen for footsteps.
roadtogoldgzrtt.png

How are the pubs from gold onward to master guys? will I still have the need to mute as often?

RobNBanks

Banned
no, it doesn't get any better. it became tiresome to keep muting people that i ended up making a bind for it so all i had to do was push a button

RobNBanks

Banned
And it mutes everyone? how does one do this bind thing.

open up your console (~) or autoexec.cfg and put:

bindtoggle "ins" "voice_enable" (i use insert key, you can use whatever key you want)

there's also cl_mute_enemy_team 1 which is also pretty handy

MayMay

Banned
But don't forget you muted everyone and then start complaining about everyone on your team being a mute.. that happens to me way too often >-<

RobNBanks

Banned
the best is when you think to yourself maybe i muted them, so you press the button, and still no one is talking

and then you realize you had voice enable on at first

Frostburn

I posted a month ago how I ranked into Silver 1, here is my solo experience from Silver 1 to Gold 1, 70 of these games were solo. 80% of these games I full muted my team mates, I give it a few rounds, then decide. I would say playing with friends is better for reasons like, call outs and most important like not having shit said when your trying to listen for footsteps.

How are the pubs from gold onward to master guys? will I still have the need to mute as often?

It's about the same, you find people trying to derank more often I find. Where did you get that stat screenshot from? Something you put together or is it from a website?

Playing a game of MM with a 12 year old who's comparing everything to his favorite team, Cloud 9. -.-

(I.E OH MY GOD YOUR SHROUD! AWPING LIKE SKADOODLE! HE PUSHED SMOKE LIKE STEWIE2K!)

This is cancer.

impact

Banned
Playing a game of MM with a 12 year old who's comparing everything to his favorite team, Cloud 9. -.-

(I.E OH MY GOD YOUR SHROUD! AWPING LIKE SKADOODLE! HE PUSHED SMOKE LIKE STEWIE2K!)

This is cancer.

now you finally realize how annoying it is when a shitty player is obsessed with a shitty team

now you finally realize how annoying it is when a shitty player is obsessed with a shitty team
NiP isn't a shitty team though.

mtbu.gif

For real though SBD, if that kid was comparing all of you to NiP you would love him.
It'd be an honor to get someone to compare me to GeT_RiGhT.

Like, I really don't get the love Cloud 9 gets in the NA scene.

Cloud 9 is a shitty team with no redeeming quality. All they do is lose. What even is the team? A washed up 1.6 "Legend" N0thing who will never ever be great at the game again? An overrated PUG star in Shroud who is apparently the best player in NA with the best aim, but never actually manages to show up in matches? Possibly the worst entry fragger in the scene, who dies about 90% of the time he tries to entry? and too top it all off, a shitty new fifth who couldn't even make it in Tier 3 NA teams, yet apparently thinks he can be relevant at an International Level.

Cloud 9 is a joke.

MayMay

Banned
Cant see NiP anywhere, oh wait they got fucked by ex titan ahhahahahahahahhaha

Titan AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

If that doesn't make you a shit team I don't know what does.

MayMay

Banned
If Clyde really is animlboogy he'll soon stop playing CS and vanish from the face of the earth for a few months just to return as a Rainbow Six pro

RobNBanks

Banned
BNXtfrv.png

"top 3 team in the world"

oh that round of 16 1st/2nd place finish had heavy hitters DenDD, Vexed, LDLC White, Lions, GreyFaceNoSpace, SK (with Cadian)

rugioh

Banned
Actually nvm, fucked up my plan. RIP

PxIF5T4.jpg

The new ranks have been kind of wierd. I think I've played around 25-30 games and I've only lost maybe three times? yet it took probably 95% of those games to get from MGE->DMG then 2-3 games to go from DMG-LE.

Top Bottom