• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Man do I wish cHinzo would stop trolling. His trolling is more annoying than that of SBD.

What do people gain by annoying others with bullshit? I don't understand.

Mokoi

Banned
how does it feel to be a god
that feeling you get when you have a green light the entire drive homes.

The new ranks have been kind of wierd. I think I've played around 25-30 games and I've only lost maybe three times? yet it took probably 95% of those games to get from MGE->DMG then 2-3 games to go from DMG-LE.
Only took three wins to go from MGE to DMG. Which means ima have to get 20 wins if i wanna go up. ;_;

cHinzo

Thanks. I'm not even trolling, most of u guys are just always down after losing a round. :^)

I hope u had a good time at least Pennywise. :D

MayMay

Banned
"I'm not even trolling".
Hmm, lets see. You already start trolling before a match. During Gaf games you're always the last person to join the game, join mumble, ready up - and then you complain about that they never start on time. In MM it's the same thing. You joined Mumble in.. round 4? 5?
Then, once we're in the game and start CT side you rush almost every round and if you die you say "it's fine" and do it again. and again. and again.
When we're on T side you flash the shit out of everyone without calling anything, with the most toxic soloqueue mentality I've ever seen. Literally dont give a shit about your team at all - straight-up saying "no" to stuff teammates ask of you just so you can go and rush mid another round like some lemming. Vinka:"don't flash, cHinzo" -> cHinzo flashes. Penny:"can I get a boost?" -> cHinzo:"nope!". Good times.

The cherry on top is the fact that if someone calls a strat you say "nope!" as well and do your own thing.... So the only way to play a match with you is to just follow you so you cant go off and do pointless lurking.

And all that isnt even mentioning that you play without fucking sound...

Xizk

fyWJvtw.gif

MayMay

Banned
this sums up my thoughts pretty well after waking up from a nap

it's okay, I know from experience that people in here arent used to calling people out - and prefer to talk behind their backs instead :p So this might be a bit shocking.

Some stuff just has to be said though lol. I'm just saying what everyone is thinking anyways.

cHinzo

Yeah because I don't really give a fuck about what u guys think lol, but keep overreacting like drama queens. The usual stuff in CSGaf, so I'm not surprised. :^) Joined mumble, got told to get out and then act surprised why I'm not in Mumble. :"D Also I dont like to play like a pussy, don't wanna fall asleep while playing by not doing anything. 😴

Haven't heard any strats in ages, so there is nothing to follow, since half the time people are just mute.

MayMay

Banned
Yeah because I don't really give a fuck about what u guys think lol

Aint you a nice person, why are you even here and play with us? lol

What's so fulfilling about trolling ppl you clearly don't give a shit about? Why's there so many of you here anyways..

cHinzo

Don't forget the I'm-playing-bad-because-I-lost-a-game-last-week excuses. :')
Aint you a nice person, why are you even here and play with us? lol

What's so fulfilling about trolling ppl you clearly don't give a shit about? Why's there so many of you here anyways..
Why would I? Most stuff that comes out of it is whining anyway. As if it's the end of the world when losing a game.

MayMay

Banned
Whining because you're ruining the game for your 4 teammates.

While the others might not be vocal about this, trust me - they're thinking exactly the same.

Also "Haven't heard any strats in ages, so there is nothing to follow, since half the time people are just mute."

Yeah, we don't tend to call anything anymore when playing with you because you ignore everything we say anyways lol.

What a funny guy you are. Complain about delayed Gaf games, yet you're the reason they're delayed. Complain about the lack of strats, yet you're the reason there are no strats.

MayMay

Banned
Just some pent-up anger, is all.

Id much rather not call cHinzo out, but everyone is too much of a pussy to say anything and someone has to do it once in a while lol

Much love, MayMay.

baby

Whining because you're ruining the game for your 4 teammates.

While the others might not be vocal about this, trust me - they're thinking exactly the same.

Also "Haven't heard any strats in ages, so there is nothing to follow, since half the time people are just mute."

Yeah, we don't tend to call anything anymore when playing with you because you ignore everything we say anyways lol.

What a funny guy you are. Complain about delayed Gaf games, yet you're the reason they're delayed. Complain about the lack of strats, yet you're the reason there are no strats.

i complain during the 10 mans he just doesnt hear the complaints either

also u know the eu scene is weakening when minecraft guy awps clgs way out of groups

Top Bottom