• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Tarik is so incredibly average. I don't think he has done any impactful frags all tournament long, all of the important duels he gets into he loses.

K.Sabot

azubu
TadkV.gif

MayMay

Banned
The last time there was any serious drama was a long loong time ago tho lol

I'm kinda scared if you're here because that means Riv is close by *looks around*

udiie

Nah the last one was me and baby dick overdoziz
But they back to hasubando status for me already so we good

Last real one was calling Riv a racist cunt tbh

Omega

Banned
Chinzo has been rushing on CT like a retard for almost a year now, can't even be bothered to bring it up anymore. (well except for right now)

"it's fine"
"it's fine"

"it's fine"
"it's fine"
"it's fine"
"it's fine"
"it's fine"
"it's fine"
"it's fine"
"it's fine"
"it's fine"
"it's fine"

Pennywise

A TK happened. That's drama in my book.

M8.
He quit the game we won with ease, where we could have played with pistols and no armor and still would have won, just because Hixx and Wooden bought Negevs.
I don't think me being on the phone with my gf was any more benifitial to his mood, but it happens with Quiche.
100% passion.

cHinzo

A TK happened. That's drama in my book.

U missed out on the game with Ludono and Vinka on Inferno where like 5 (accidental and maybe intended) TKs happened lol. Think Vinka got almost kicked from doing too much team damage too. Also an unfortunate 2 damage nade while only having 2 HP left happened in that game. :^)

cHinzo

Having k0nfig and Kjaerby in the same team is doing wonders for the new Dig squad. Also Rubino is playing really well imo. I hope they're gonna win.

MayMay

Banned
Hmm.. maybe I was wrong. Seems like Dignitas is terrible again.

Edit: Rubino tho, he's the reason they even got 4 rounds at the half.

RobNBanks

Banned
Dig isn't terrible they just don't have a star player.

Even though NV hasn't been that good recently, they still have players capable of going big (like kenny against astralis) whereas Dignitas has to rely on teamwork and execution. They don't have a Top 10(or even top 20) caliber player that can go off and win you a map.

MayMay

Banned
I guess, they played terrible on Cobble though. nV did not really do anything special and yet they outplayed Dignitas most rounds.

Shit like Dignitas having someone play upper B every round that just gets flashed/mollied/killed every time doesnt cut it. The amount of times they were observing the upper B player and all he did was stand behind the box not doing anything was painful.

Xizk

Luminosity Gaming ‏@Luminosity 1h1 hour ago
NEW @Luminosity series, RESPECT airs tonight at 7:00 PST! Ep.1 follows the CSGO team during StarLadder SLi Finals!

WFX series is called PRIDE.

Can't wait for the Liquid series TOXIC :>

Top Bottom