• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Where the hell do you see drama

MayMay said there will be a 10man later. We have 3 people atm :>

did I?

Well, let's pretend I did. 10man list, gonna update this post when there's new people.

Xizk
Vinka
MayMay
Confrontation
Fatal Futanari
baby (maybe)
Haribi
Overdoziz
Penny

Pennywise

HSqSH49.gif

MayMay

Banned
Me whenever I see SBD post lately

r7vospp.gif

Edit:

I'm serious though, lets do a 10man in a few hours. Xizk really wants to try out his new sens.. lol

MayMay

Banned
why do you always play so late

nerds

who knows, it's really annoying

If EU CSGaf was bigger we could play Gaf games all day and wouldnt have to wait for the americans to fill in spots.

But no one ever invites/introduces people, so who else are we supposed to play with? lol

Confrontation is like the only EU newcomer I've seen in here for a year, I think. Bless him.
Maybe we'd already have more ppl from europe if the OP and some of the stuff that goes down in here wasnt so utterly embarrassing~

The list was at about 6 at 9pm GMT. If Quiche/Hixx/Penny/OD would've said yes, we would have a 10man at a normal hour.

Tis your own fault Hixxieboy.

Hixx

The list was at about 6 at 9pm GMT. If Quiche/Hixx/Penny/OD would've said yes, we would have a 10man at a normal hour.

Tis your own fault Hixxieboy.

0324_zzir.gif

Quiche went to bed.

And I only check the thread every few hours so I had no idea one was being set up.

I might've stayed up until you give me lip, lad. Now I'm going to eat meatballs, watch the rest of Ash vs Evil Dead and be happy knowing you have to wait a bit longer.

0324_zzir.gif

Quiche went to bed.

And I only check the thread every few hours so I had no idea one was being set up.

I might've stayed up until you give me lip, lad. Now I'm going to eat meatballs, watch the rest of Ash vs Evil Dead and be happy knowing you have to wait a bit longer.

YEAH BITCH

MayMay

Banned
I don't think baby is around yet.

Anyways the list a few posts up is up-to-date, so we need 2 more people.

And no Rivitur, fuck off. Stop messaging random ppl asking to join the 10man, you'll never play a gaf 10man in your god damn life.

Hixx

fuck baby

fuck sbd

fuck cache

everything else tho gg!

edit: lol i actually shouted at him when he let penny defuse on inferno. fuck me.

I expect an explanation why you can't play with sound.

Because I play with speakers and CSGO seems to have two settings:

"Super Quiet and everything is inaudible"
"Super Loud and bomb/steps are inaudible due to the loud gun sounds/grenades/music"

Usually when I play MatchMaking I just have Master Volume on 1.00 and can't really hear footsteps anyways because it's hard with speakers, so I just kind of listen to gun-fire only for the immersion.

When I play with you guys, I just lower the game's Master Volume to 0.10, because otherwise the game is so fucking loud it drowns out your voices.

I don't know why, but CSGO is much louder than anything else on my PC/speakers.

Hixx

Because I play with speakers and CSGO seems to have two settings:

"Super Quiet and everything is inaudible"
"Super Loud and bomb/steps are inaudible due to the loud gun sounds/grenades/music"

Usually when I play MatchMaking I just have Master Volume on 1.00 and can't really hear footsteps anyways because it's hard with speakers, so I just kind of listen to gun-fire only for the immersion.

When I play with you guys, I just lower the game's Master Volume to 0.10, because otherwise the game is so fucking loud it drowns out your voices.

I don't know why, but CSGO is much louder than anything else on my PC/speakers.

dude turn off the music apart from the 10 second warning

Why the fuck do you play with speakers, didnt you buy a headset recently!?

Delivery estimate Feb 4

Canceled the Headset and the Keyboard, since you guys had better recommendations.

I haven't actually purchased another set yet either. Got about $70 at BBY from Holiday Purchases finally giving me rewards points, trying to see if I want to buy a Mech. Keyboard/Headest from BestBuy, price match it at Amazon, and then apply the $70.

MayMay

Banned
Justice has been served at last, permed Rivitur from the server.

cf89daacb4.jpg

watching you guys 10 man with this goober would probably be more entertaining than this superbowl

I'm sure it'd be entertaining to see SBD push the same spot every round and be surprised that he dies every round. Or the worse stuff that happens due to him playing without sound. He was sitting right next to a guy that was defusing and didnt notice...

I was sooo fucking tilted on Inferno. Channeled my anger into sick plays on Cache though.

agreed. someone should post demos afterwards

We can't let the server record demos sadly. Would have to set up a GOTV relay for that - but that's way too much work.

Too be honest, I'm so used to MM where everyone is yelling "HE'S DEFUSING HE'S DEFUSING" the moment the bomb is touched so I never really have to worry about not being able to hear it. :(

Sorry it cost us multiple 10 mans I play if my No-sound means I don't react to a bomb plant/defuse, or someone flanking/pushing me.

MayMay

Banned
i really wish we could, but we cant get the server to record them

We'd pretty much need a server from a different provider, one that gives us a GOTV server as well. We had one like that before, before you started playing with us.

But that'd also be alot of work. It took quite a bit of time to set up the server with all the plugins etc like it is right now.

maybe mayhem can get his friend Rahim to cast the games?

No I think he's busy

ignore the weird cropping on the vid i goofed in handbrake but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1JJAuurww

then dropping the awp for an ak

:|

I didn't realize the bomb was being defused until "He doesn't have time he's gotta go for the stick man" :(

I was so embarrassed from the situation and also fumbling about from originally pressing my D-pad to talk (in game) instead of pressing my Xbox Button to talk (in Mumble) that I went for the AK without even thinking about how the AWP was more expensive.

least I got a double entry and lit another for 90dmg to win the next round with that AK, right? :D

I fucked up, I'm bad, I'm sorry. :(

MayMay

Banned
Come on guys, I thought 10 mans were just supposed to be for fun!

;)

Good one lol

There's more competition, shit talking, tilting each other etc. in Gaf games than there is in any MM game ever. I'm surprised no one started crying during team drafting yet.

Loving it

Top Bottom