• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

tootsi666

well a $300 pistol one shots close range but a $3100 rifle does not

you tell me whats wrong with this game. pistol running/accuracy needs to changed, they said they're going to make it so tapping actually works, and jump scout NEEDS to be taken out of the game
Ecos/forces being powerful is just a design choice. You can disagree with that but they don't break the game anymore like old Tec-9 or CZ did. I agree that tapping should be more viable but after the R8 update, I'd rather have them not touch the rifles.

Personally I'd just nerf the AWP because I dislike it's one-shot capabilities but I'd rather not ruin the game for those who enjoy the gun so I just deal with it.

Xizk

AK is also a one shot gun as well as most pistols lol. The AWP is more expensive and if you miss your shot and get rushed down then you are dead.

baby

im still so lost why they undid the pistol changes. literally the first time since the hitboxes people were like "good job for that valve" and they rolled it back with the rifle changes

to be fair tho they also did it real dumb by just doubling the inaccuracy values and the tec 9 was still super low lmao

tootsi666

AK is also a one shot gun as well as most pistols lol. The AWP is more expensive and if you miss your shot and get rushed down then you are dead.
Nerf is the wrong word because I think the AWP is balanced. I just dislike the design. Remove the scoping inaccuracy and make scoped movement faster but make it one hit kill in stomach and head only (against armor). Much better IMO.

Keep doing your thing impact <3

BO1 groups with BO3 deciders coming. Not sure if we knew that already

impact

Banned
im still so lost why they undid the pistol changes. literally the first time since the hitboxes people were like "good job for that valve" and they rolled it back with the rifle changes

to be fair tho they also did it real dumb by just doubling the inaccuracy values and the tec 9 was still super low lmao
Because they're completely ignorant to the game. No one said the pistol changes sucked, but they rolled back the whole update instead of just the dumb rifle nerf.

TUSR

Banned
OSfrog.png

MayMay

Banned
I came home earlier after a busy day, tired as fuck. But I guess id play a Gaf-certified&#8482; CSGAF 10man&#8482; In-House&#8482; match if there's enough interest.

So who wants to play again, haribi, fatal - who else?

TUSR

Banned
I came home earlier after a busy day, tired as fuck. But I guess id play a Gaf-certified™ CSGAF 10man™ In-House™ match if there's enough interest.

we calling them inhouses now?

my influence.

MayMay

Banned
Just because it upsets everyone, + it looks better on our super duper awesome gaf 10 man banner

igUv5cZ.png

I'm too lazy to set up a fancy post like yesterday with a countdown timer and all that stuff.. too tired.

So a simple list will have to do

MayMay
Fatal Futanari
Pennywise
vinka
Hixx
Delibes
Haribi
The one and only Overdoziz
Rob
Ludono

Pennywise

I came home earlier after a busy day, tired as fuck. But I guess id play a Gaf-certified&#8482; CSGAF 10man&#8482; In-House&#8482; match if there's enough interest.

Would be up for it.

Pennywise: Mayhem is asking in the topic if anybody is interested in 10man
PrematureQuiche &#9829; TayTay hat den Status gewechselt zu: Offline.

Already tilted.

MayMay

Banned
Would be up for it.

Pennywise: Mayhem is asking in the topic if anybody is interested in 10man
PrematureQuiche &#9829; TayTay hat den Status gewechselt zu: Offline.

Already tilted.

I'm more shocked that you have your Steam set to German

Also, I just gotta accept that Quiche doesnt like me :( jk

Yupp. We get ~$500 to attend school, and then we can get a loan with very VERY small intrest for about ~$1k. In short, most Swedish students live on this. Oh and also, schools are 100% free.

Nope.

You have to moved to Sweden for work or love.

Also, you can also get Swedish educational benefits over the age of 20.

Anyone know if loving NiP counts in my move to Sweden.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Take me out the list for now. After no one replied,I assumed we wouldn't be able to get a game going and promised a friend to play a matchmake with him.

I can play with you guys if you haven't found 10 people in 45 minutes.

Pennywise

I'm more shocked that you have your Steam set to German

Also, I just gotta accept that Quiche doesnt like me :( jk

Shocked ?
I'm a lazy person.

Nah actually I bought a new graphic card for XCOM 2, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play it.
Got an SSD along with it and installed Windows onto the SSD and obviously Steam.

I bet Quiche just doesn't feel good or he is out with friends.

Take me out the list for now. After no one replied,I assumed we wouldn't be able to get a game going and promised a friend to play a matchmake with him.

I can play with you guys if you haven't found 10 people in 45 minutes.

ip2gAw8.gif

MayMay

Banned
We're halfway to 10, somehow I feel like we won't get enough people though. At least not within the next hour.

There'll probably be plenty of ppl around in a few hours, but if its that late yall have to organize it yourself because I'm so tired Ill probably not stay that long.

Hope the server is working alright again, funny how we had issues for the first time yesterday.

Ensirius

We're halfway to 10, somehow I feel like we won't get enough people though. At least not within the next hour.

There'll probably be plenty of ppl around in a few hours, but if its that late yall have to organize it yourself because I'm so tired Ill probably not stay that long.

Hope the server is working alright again, funny how we had issues for the first time yesterday.
I am for it if it's not MM.
Mainly because I got VAC error and I got 2 days left on my BAN.
FeelsBadMan.

I hear the server was shit again today so I'll message them tomorrow when I'm on the PC to sort it out.

I bet Quiche just doesn't feel good or he is out with friends

I traveled a couple of hours to see some friends for dinner and just got home. I'm not sure why it said I was online, it popped up on my phone but I didn't even look at it straight away!

MayMay

Banned
gg, at least we managed to finish a game :D

We probably could've done a bit better in the end if we wouldnt have forced so much :^)

66c43d8364.png

God Haribi/eeb0

cHinzo

Who said I couldn't clutch?! :^) Game was pretty fun. Rough CT side where we couldn't win 2 rounds in a row though. Hard to make some bank.

Top Bottom