• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Wish there was a way for me to play this game for fun without giving a single shit about doing well.

Hate playing MM after working because I'm not interested in doing well at all. Too tired to focus and play, and I don't want to play because I don't want to derank from it.

Fuck smurfing.

Usually just go on ESEA when I don't give a shit about playing well, but fuck man all the try-hards.

FaceIt pls let me play.

rugioh

Banned
If TS beats Cloud9 then thats a REALLY bad look for NA. I understand the roster changes threw off cohesion but these guys are a fuckin farm team and they have better teamwork than invite teams?

baby

things have looked bad for na since roster changes happened. just a lot of weird, weird choices like the stewie pickup and everyone but roca and shinobi on coL

udiie

pVsB7CM.png
USA 10 MAN

baby

jones literally doing worse than a silver 4 lmfao

i just want to point out that somewhere in there bob loblaw won a 1v1 against one of you

Well fuck, think my PC is finally starting to die on me after 4 years. Keeps randomly rebooting often.

Don't really wanna drop a grand or so on a new PC right now. :( What even are the good prebuilt PC brands right now? iBuyPower?

cHinzo

So Tempo Storm beat Liquid, CLG and C9 to qualify for Katowice? Yeah they deserve is. No real NA teams attending though lol.

impact

Banned
So Tempo Storm beat Liquid, CLG and C9 to qualify for Katowice? Yeah they deserve is. No real NA teams attending though lol.

yea but they got some replacements for us just fine

I'm sure e-frag, NiP and TheMongolz will get raped in pure NA fashion

yea but they got some replacements for us just fine

I'm sure e-frag, NiP and TheMongolz will get raped in pure NA fashion
Lmao acting like NiP won't win Katowice.

NiPs gonna pay for my new iBuyPower PC. Gonna Max and Relax on them all the way through the tournament. Gonna be easy money when they crush the other teams.

MayMay

Banned
Nah I didnt I was busy, good. Thats the crew we're rolling with then. Can remove the maybe from TayTay as well.. he'll play. Unless ESEA tilts him hard.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I think we should use the weapon mod on Popflash. At least try it out once to see what all the fuss is about

Top Bottom