• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Pennywise

That 2v1

"the site is clear you--"

penny gets HS'd from site

it was the beginning of the end

Well, I don't blame him.
Also thought the site was empty, expected him in bathrooms or just on B, not already up the stairs.

It was still fun.
A bit sad that we couldn't win it in the end.

Pennywise

it was funny

there was no blaming

penny always looking for drama

I'll tell Quiche to install a sounds from Central on the server.

ngDCi9a.png

Playing CSGO on PS3 is too legit lol. All I got to do is crouch n spray with the P90.

I wish I could record my gameplay, its hilarious! 5 people with tec-9s unloading on me and I somehow take all of them out xD

Sanjay

Just had an amazing game. We were Losing 1-9. Some how make it to 6-9 at half-time. We lose pistol round again and the next three after. Now its 6-13, we win one but lose two in a row, it's 7-15 now. We go on a barbarian rampage and win eight in a row! DRAW and a RANK UP, Priceless.
gn245xex.png

What stats program is this?

Just had an amazing game. We were Losing 1-9. Some how make it to 6-9 at half-time. We lose pistol round again and the next three after. Now its 6-13, we win one but lose two in a row, it's 7-15 now. We go on a barbarian rampage and win eight in a row! DRAW and a RANK UP, Priceless.
gn245xex.png

What stats program is this?
Makes sense. Losing pistol rounds would most like make you lose another 2-3 rounds. Since you lost both pistol rounds...ouch. Your team probably had better riflers for the buy rounds.

MayMay

Banned
Got the Hitman Beta waiting for me on my PS4.. + I'm kinda tired. We played Gaf games 3 nights in a row I think I'll pass today in case you guys play one.

Been 3 hours since Moko asked anyways, doesnt seem like many ppl were up for one.

baby

speaking of, i did just watch deadpool and i have a question for you guys to think about

who has the worst skin?
1. wade wilson
2. dosia
3. s1mple

Ludono

Is anyone here (other than MayMay) going to be attending ESL One Cologne live this year?

I might depending on whether I'll be in Germany over the summer or not. I need to find a summer job to pay off my next semester. Either I'll land my consulting job back in Asia or do a 3 months program at Mercedes or something :/

Xizk

"Fernando AlvarengaVerified account
‏@LG_ferGOD
Hey @Liquid_s1mple, all the things u say on internet, u got to talk face to face. In Brazil things does'nt works like this. Cya lan."

lol LG picking a fight with a kid over a game.

Hixx

"Fernando AlvarengaVerified account
‏@LG_ferGOD
Hey @Liquid_s1mple, all the things u say on internet, u got to talk face to face. In Brazil things does'nt works like this. Cya lan."

lol LG picking a fight with a kid over a game.

i just read the thread on this on reddit and it's the most pathetic thing

threats of violence because he managed to knife taco twice in the face before taco could do anything lmao

i just read the thread on this on reddit and it's the most pathetic thing

threats of violence because he managed to knife taco twice in the face before taco could do anything lmao
Yup. That whole thread on Reddit is stupid. Just a game, in a meanginless "league" where only Try-hands who can't compete anywhere else (Steel, Dazed) or Tier 3 players who can't win anywhere else actually play seriously for money. No reason to ever resort to name calling or violence.

Also, lmao at people calling Luminosity the "most likable CS team." Like they forgot NiP existed.

baby

this s1mple vs taco thing is just amazing, the reddit is like a trainwreck with horrible people just being flung out the sides. everyone involved is basically over it, even apologized to each other. reddit doesnt think its possible for issues to be resolved and that the orgs forced them to (as if sponsors have ever stopped sponsoring orgs because of internet beef between players lol)

theres even a post with +101 upvotes that heavily implies brazil is an "uncivilized" country like were on some 1800s shit lmao

these freaks that comment regularly on reddit cant comprehend that pros are real, three dimensional people and not just perpetual petty machines

Lmao S1mple. Lmao Hiko. Lmao Liquid.

All terrible . Remember when S1mple was trolling on Twitter like he was going to join NiP, like a good team would ever want his toxic attitude. His cheating toxic behavior doesn't deserve anything. Glad he'll forever be stuck on awful Garbage teams like Liquid. Hopefully when he rage quits his NA adventures, he'll go join another awful toxic tier 2 team and wave the Na'Vi banner.

BRAZIL!!!!

rugioh

Banned
Reddit can think what they want, at the end of the day Liquid isn't even good enough to shine the shoes of Luminosity's farm team LMFAO! Favela lifestyle is the best lifestyle

Top Bottom