• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

feels pretty late for roster changes. im afraid koosta might not perform on liquid and get shahzamed or something

especially after all this hype itd be bad if he didnt end up living up to the communities standards - still got years left in his career and hed never hear the end of it

tootsi666

koosta being the 3rd best player in the team could work out. I'm guessing s1mple will take a free (lurk) role and just try to wreck face

Lmao how petty. Shit doesn't work out so they just remove and remove players till they're decent.

Still won't work. At this rate I'm glad Liquid will never ever be a Top 15 team.

How long till S1mple's toxic ass is kicked from the team?

baby

koosta being the 3rd best player in the team could work out. I'm guessing s1mple will take a free (lurk) role and just try to wreck face

it could work out, but being instantly put into matches probably days after being picked up is not an amazing idea

impact

Banned
Man perception is such a motherfucker lmao. adreN seemed to be adored back in the Curse/TST days when he just churned out youtube content and played invite with a casual team. Now he can't turn anywhere without people spouting decoy and BOT memes about him. Shame, he seems like a nice guy that's just a little in over his head

well thats what should happen when you are not a good player but getting paid like an incredible player

adreN is not a good player in any aspect of being a good player

Friendship > skill

NiP taught me that with their amazing success

I'm bad at avoiding baits
Their constant high placing in Tournaments and constant 2nd places is pretty damn successful to me. Especially if you consider their high (highest) sticker sales, their high merchandise sales, their high fanbase, and their high and constant sponsorship deals.

I like how Thoorin made a point in his video about how no other great CS Nation/Team has the "I wanna ply with friends!" Attitude like NA. Uh, yes they do.

Twist didn't want to join arguably the best Swedish CS team NiP because he wanted to play with his friends.

Pronax LEFT the second best Swedish CS team Fnatic because he wanted to play with friends.

NiP kicked Mikalele because he didn't mesh well with the group, even if they were successful with him.

Virtus Pro refuses to kick Pasha or Taz, because they're all friends and fuck it.

NiP refuses to kick Friberg because he's the god damn king of Bannana and their best friends and fuck it.

ShoX refused to leave Smithzz and play with Happy, so he left and joined Titan, and KennyS and ApeX like playing with each other so much they left for EnVyUs.

Etc.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Called it

Liquid should finally get rid of adreN and do everything they can to lure koosta away from enemy. s1mple is just as good with the rifle as he is with the awp so there shouldn't be any conflict in roles.

If they get a coach and s1mple learns to play within a team and not go for these stupid solo plays, watch out

baby

My anti-NiP shitposting was pretty tame in comparision to the truth, but I don't think you're all that bad once you understand the gimmick. If you switch to a mouse and keyboard then we can bury the hatchet

hes never gonna switch because he gets off on people hating him

lurppis article about Valve. Was expecting a more critical tone: https://splyce.gg/topics/post/259

The entrance to the locker room of the Detroit Red Wings has the following phrase written on top of the door: “To whom much is given, much is expected.” Similarly, Valve are doing an alright job overall. But if it is not clear yet in Bellevue, alright is not good enough. We expect more. And might I say – I believe we also deserve more.

It does not have to be "us" against "you," Valve. How about burying the hatchet, and throwing us a bone?

Yep.

MayMay

Banned
At the end of the day, it's nice to know that MayMemes is keeping an eye on me and finally decided on a version of his post to carefully present to me :)

The love will never end <3

Sry bro! I spectated Paulink once in a while, and when I saw you I just had to stick around to check out some of the sick plays.

You seem oddly obsessed with me editing my posts, so I edited this one just for you <3

Love, MayMay

udiie

So how is Pablo? I trust ya opinion on how kanye's new kanye is.
it's pretty good as a whole, but there's a few misses and most tracks feel pretty short
That said the hits are so good. Definitely worth a listen when it comes out on things that aren't tidal

Argh, pete, why is your state so racist

doesnt he live in north carolina

whatever, basically the same place anyway

Unadulterated lies you yellow frog. Us patriots just speak and live life as our forefather's imagined. Speaking of which, y'all boys like to shoot guns? Why don't y'all join our brotherhood? Short mullet or long mullet - either way is fine. Reckon I'll have to delete this post in about 14 mins before them french satellites catch me with their Web spiders. Hope to see y'all at the next meeting.

Snakepete out.

baby

12193448_1223267617699856_8886161537502665216_n.jpg

time to fuck up some french mercenaries

MayMay

Banned
Fnatic doing really well on Inferno, fucked nV up real good during their T side.

Gonna put some shitty skins on nV for the 2nd match anyways, the odds are quite alright and I really dont feel like putting anything towards any of the other matches today.

Fnatic doing really well on Inferno, fucked nV up real good during their T side.

Gonna put some shitty skins on nV for the 2nd match anyways, the odds are quite alright and I really dont feel like putting anything towards any of the other matches today.
I went Fnatic for Inferno and I'm going for KEnVyUS for Cache.

Hopefully this will give me enough skins to all in on NiP tomorrow and make money for my new computer. :/

Fucking stupid "Critical Process Died" blue screen every hour.

MayMay

Banned
Happy :eek: Holy shit that play.

But man, 2 boring games in a row. First Fnatic crushes nV and now nV apparently crushes Fnatic.. >__> Come on, win me 1$ nV lol

Happy :eek: Holy shit that play.

But man, 2 boring games in a row. First Fnatic crushes nV and now nV apparently crushes Fnatic.. >__> Come on, win me 1$ nV lol
I am the betting God right now! So easy to predict these ESL Bo1.

Fnatic has won 7/8 Inferno matches against EnVyUs, statistically speaking they HAVE to lose this time.

And Cache is EnVyUs's best map. God Kenny won't let Fnatic beat them.

Thanks for the EZ $160.

I should be able to bet about $200 on NiP tomorrow! :D

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Put me on the backup list. I can play in ~50 minutes if you don't have 10 by then.

MayMay

Banned
Probably gonna have to play on Popflash today once again btw, hopefully for the last time. I forgot to do it yesterday so I'm resetting the server and reinstalling all the plugins - but that might take a while.

I really doubt that anything broke, but it's worth a shot regardless. If that doesnt fix it then we'll just have to hope that the gameservers.com staff gets off their asses and fixes it.

Top Bottom