• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

LMFAO like clockwork, Thorin has to go in for the coup de gras:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpfykvz75yY

the only difference between thorin and your average r/globaloffensive poster is that the redditor actually plays counterstrike

hes even lying about what adren said to start drama. what a loser

shittalk between pros who have actually put something into the game and competed is one thing, but coming out and trying to insult someone whos put a good portion of their life towards competing and unfortunately passed their peak is just gross

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Can't play sorry, we're playing another scrim with the team.

udiie

carl sucks
u5wgh3Q.png

Oh my god, there's a Valve Employee discussing Nuke 2 on Reddit that went unnoticed for like 2 days lmao!

no. it still needs to be redone by Valve and try to rebalance it. It is obvious that there needs to be some reworking with hut/rafters, as it it is extremely hard as a Terrorist to push ramp or hut.

Yes, we've been working on exactly that

Any chance that Valve would change the map to be more balanced?

Yes, that's what we've been working on.

The Seals are going to try their hand at defending the site... vs the Phoenix.

They teased what looked like the entrance to ramp on Nuke in the 'Reanimation update' photo. That image is here. Most people think it's new Nuke because no place else looks like that, and Valve is well known for teasing large updates in minor places no one would suspect.

It's outside of Mini.

We do have a dedicated CSGO team.

Aren't they going to fix the map soon? It's such a CT sided map

Yes we are.

I'd be excited to see how they make it look new and see if they add anything new into the map xD

It's going to be moving location from Germany to the "rust belt" of the United States. All new.

As much as i love Train which I do, Nuke is also a good map. The problem was that it's too ct sided

We've been working to address this in the map. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the changes.

UPDATE TONIGHT BOYS YOU READY\

https://www.reddit.com/user/j_cliffe

Is anyone using Senn HD 558s with this game? I just got them and they sound great in everything...except this game.

The mixing seems to be off and the sound gets distorted.

Mokoi

Banned
Is anyone using Senn HD 558s with this game? I just got them and they sound great in everything...except this game.

The mixing seems to be off and the sound gets distorted.
Nope. Got some 598s tho and they sound pretty good with the game. Although from experience open backed don't sound as good compared to closed with this game. Miss my ath m50s. Need to order some more but I'm just too nice of a person and give all my money to charity and then send everyone messages sayin I just gave all my money to charity. What have u done.

Thanks udies. Been bumping real friends for a while now and wanna here what else on there.

Clydefrog

I've got one of dem fancy Soundblaster sound cards so I can fiddle with all sorts of shit.

But I think you can just set your speaker settings in Windows to 5.1 and do the same in CS to emulate it in your headphones.

god I went to play a few games of Rocket League then go to bed but then I tilted and just kept playing Rocket League. It's now 4am :/ At least I didn't have to play on US Servers!

Kendrick got robbed

1989 is legit. I fucking love it way more than I should.
i don't think I've heard a Kendrick song!

That's why I use the matchmaking server picker :p. It blocks certain servers in regions you don't want to play in.

They were playing 10 mans on us servers cause mine is currently fucked! I suck at anything 50+ ping cause I'm barely good to begin with haha.

MayMay

Banned
RIP Devilwalk

We hardly knew ye

In other news.. just how much money am I gonna put against NiP today.... hmm. Man, seeing VP with 27% odds hurts. Let's hope they can get back in the game before Katowice...

Edit: And the odds are getting worse for VP every minute! :(

RIP Devilwalk

We hardly knew ye

In other news.. just how much money am I gonna put against NiP today.... hmm. Man, seeing VP with 27% odds hurts. Let's hope they can get back in the game before Katowice...
I'll enjoy your free skins MayMay.

If you want some betting advice, here ya go.

Na'Vi takes Cobblestone
Virtus Pro upsets and takes Dust II.

NiP takes Train
NiP takes Mirage.

EZ monies.

Hixx

RIP Devilwalk

We hardly knew ye

Edit: And the odds are getting worse for VP every minute! :(

i just put a bet on vp

they are dogshit atm but are capable of turning it on and while navi have generally been ace for the last couple of months, they are capable of shitting the bed.

so at ~25% or whatever it is, worth a small punt

MayMay

Banned
M249?! Should try the same with a Negev, feels even more satisfying to just hold the trigger down and get kill after kill lol

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I only use the M249 because the skin is called the impact drill and my steam name has the word drill in it.

It's a horrible reason but it has basically become a running gag among me and my friends at this point.

Mumble just becomes a constant chant of "BRING OUT THE DRILL" when it's time to BM

baby

M249?! Should try the same with a Negev, feels even more satisfying to just hold the trigger down and get kill after kill lol

dont fucking disrespect the para

or maybe i should say m249, i bet para is too outdated of a term for hixx to understand
:)

Top Bottom