• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
I wonder what took Valve so long.. I mean it's not like we got any groundbreaking gameplay changes or anything. Seems like a pretty standard operation again + newke...

Who knows. At least they chose a couple of good maps for once.

Xizk

NA-Drama best drama. Freak has been bullying Simple so get your popcorn ready. I have disliked Freak since he talked shit about Elige after he did an interview and how he threatens to beat up Thorin for saying he is bad.

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/sdvZtyX.jpg wow fuck Freak.

rugioh

Banned
NA-Drama best drama. Freak has been bullying Simple so get your popcorn ready. I have disliked Freak since he talked shit about Elige after he did an interview and how he threatens to beat up Thorin for saying he is bad.

I dunno what that dumb oaf was thinking, did he really need to give s1mple any grudge before going into the 2-game series tonight? A vengeful s1mple will be interesting to see.

MayMay

Banned
We might actually be able to also get an EU 10man going tonight to try out the new maps or Nuke at the very least.. hmm.. because apparently they fixed the server. Havent checked yet tho.

And if not MM tiem bae.

Also damn, Freakazoid seems like a proper proper shithead now.

It'll probably be around 6-8 p.m pst or close to that. We're playing when we have 10 people basically. The time isn't important. If we can't get 10 mans, we'll just do MM on the new operation maps.

All that's left is Clydegaf or anybody from N.A who wants to join in.

baby

im down for any 10 man basically after 3 pm pst

i mean, no offense but i dont think s1mple needs the community to come to his defense, hes a grown man he can handle a few insults

Mokoi

Banned
Gotta wait until I'm outta work to play :(. Shit is slow so all I can do is posts on the neogaf.com and make standard operating procedures

Haha I love the roid+stewie vs Simple drama. Especially cause they all stream a lot and everyone in the scene uses twitter and has something to say about it. Cant wait to hear roids/stews apologies :D

rugioh

Banned
I don't see why so many people think Liquid will qualify with all these moving pieces going into the qualifier.

Koosta playing on ESEA for a week or two?

Moe playing for a weekend?

Adren's IGLing seems to be gone completely so are they just going to revamp all of their default behaviors between then and now with 2 different stand-ins in two different situations?

baby

I don't see why so many people think Liquid will qualify with all these moving pieces going into the qualifier.

Koosta playing on ESEA for a week or two?

Moe playing for a weekend?

Adren's IGLing seems to be gone completely so are they just going to revamp all of their default behaviors between then and now with 2 different stand-ins in two different situations?

i think its just people thinking hr and yp are weak

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
So annoying that I ranked up my private rank just hours before the update and now have to wait a week to get one of the new skins

So pointless playing the missions when you can't get a skin drop

Hixx

So annoying that I ranked up my private rank just hours before the update and now have to wait a week to get one of the new skins

So pointless playing the missions when you can't get a skin drop

I got a Bamboo Shadow sawed off again

-_-

Foxyone

Out of curiosity, is there any place to get the old missions for CSGO? My bf was looking into getting old missions so we can do co-op and stuff, although we don't know much about it. Places we've checked seem to say they are no longer for sale. Is that kind of buy-able stuff even worth it?

MayMay

Banned
Played Mikla with Quiche, Possum, Hixx and Penny and it wasnt shit. But we got the most braindead Ts ever, so maybe we got the wrong impression.

Coast is fun.

Out of curiosity, is there any place to get the old missions for CSGO? My bf was looking into getting old missions so we can do co-op and stuff, although we don't know much about it. Places we've checked seem to say they are no longer for sale. Is that kind of buy-able stuff even worth it?

You can only buy the most recent Operation (which includes the missions).

The last ones didnt have alot of coop missions anyways, this one has a whole lot more. So if you buy the most recent operation pass you're set.

If they're fun is another thing though.. and you can only complete 2 a day. (Well you can replay them as many times as you want but you can only play 2 new ones every day.)

MayMay

Banned
dunno, the coin is pretty. And I guess the coop missions might be fun later on, they added a new enemy just for that mode and some weird gadgets like a healing thing or some sonar grenade lol.

Hixx

Coast sucks

Mikla was shit but not as bad as Coast.

Coast is ok CT but takes forever to rotate and on and T was boring because p90 rushing A worked every time. :(

Mokoi

Banned
lol

it took these fucking moron developers 5 months to do.... this
Typical Volvo hater please drop the shit as if you know what it takes to manage a game. Volvo have taken the time to extensively test every aspect of the update and these things take time. The Volvo CS team works day and night to ensure players are given the best from the best. You think removing the glow in Arms Race was Ez? That critical change to the competitive scene takes time.

two more days of Volvo dick riding this is getting hard.

MayMay

Banned
Coast sucks

Mikla was shit but not as bad as Coast.

Coast is ok CT but takes forever to rotate and on and T was boring because p90 rushing A worked every time. :(

To be fair these guys played like shit, they didnt smoke A or even flashed us and played so close that my P90 fucked them up almost every round lol

I liked it.

impact

Banned
Typical Volvo hater please drop the shit as if you know what it takes to manage a game. Volvo have taken the time to extensively test every aspect of the update and these things take time. The Volvo CS team works day and night to ensure players are given the best from the best. You think removing the glow in Arms Race was Ez? That critical change to the competitive scene takes time.

two more days of Volvo dick riding this is getting hard.

lol ya sry i 4got

also s1mple is nice guy nd not toxic, stop being rude to him for no reason!!!!

cHinzo

Rotating through mid instead of CT spawn saves a lot from what I've seen on Coast. Does still take a lot of time to rotate though, but at least it's not very heavily CT sided.

rugioh

Banned
is there an xp bonus to casual for buying the operation? I need to get my 2nd smurf to lv3

LMFAO I leave my office desk for 2 hours and there's already a Thorin video on freakazoid. The man doesn't rest.

Top Bottom