• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Rivitur

Banned
First up in Barcelona will be:

Envyus vs Fnatic 50/50 (take fnatic) and fanobet isn't open ATM... Great

Rumor has it loser will play astralis

Edit #5

10 man about to start ty for your participation

Good games guys! Ussjtrunk despite not playing for a while did well

Only got 7 people so ended up doing a 5 man instead maybe next time speedy!

udiie

h7c8Tuz.png

Rivitur

Banned
In general my mic works fine. But now people keep telling me they can't hear me. Only happens in CSGO. Is there a known bug?
You being drowned out? Sure why not. But really I haven't heard of it if it is. Maybe it is time for a new mic or test it on the Steam micc setup.

baby

In general my mic works fine. But now people keep telling me they can't hear me. Only happens in CSGO. Is there a known bug?

has happened to both me and overdoziz. the problem just went away for me eventually for no real reason and i dont think its totally fixed for over yet

cereal_killerxx

the game is actually still growing, surprising enough. was nearly dead on arrival, now its one of the biggest esports.

A game deserving of such a feat.

I used to play this and CSS all the time... and I'm still kind of terrible. Hard to adjust to the recoil compared to other games but I think that's part of it's charm.

impact

Banned
in CSS you don't adjust to recoil, you just aim at the feet

by far the worst PC exclusive game I've ever played and the most disappointing sequel of all time

Rivitur

Banned
Lol I put my skins on ex6. Let's see if they take them back.
No chance they'll beat vexed. Experience will come into play here with FlipN being the only experienced player on x6.

Vexed 16-7 80/20 seems about right.

Oh it's cobble GG vexed EZ

Top Bottom