• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

Coast sucks

Mikla was shit but not as bad as Coast.

Coast is ok CT but takes forever to rotate and on and T was boring because p90 rushing A worked every time. :(

i dont think p90 rushing working was the fault of the map

we (pete rob udiie unknown and i) had the opposite experience, coast was a lot of fun but mikla was the worst trash that we've ever played. you just need an awp t side mid and the cts will be forced to at least be late a.

impact

Banned
joe "now he can have two accounts to not play with us on"

anyone else noticing the shit FPS now though? my frames on nuke in particular... yuck

MayMay

Banned
Are you one of these ppl that complain if their framerate dips below 250 like Ive seen on Reddit today? lol

Havent noticed anything though, to answer your question. But I havent played Nuke yet.

impact

Banned
Are you one of these ppl that complain if their framerate dips below 250 like Ive seen on Reddit today? lol

Havent noticed anything though, to answer your question. But I havent played Nuke yet.

getting drops below 170 is awful when other maps run around 300

and the input response time is also nearly cut in half, so yes I do notice it. I'd be shocked if anyone but the controller dumbass didn't notice it tbh.

i was dropping to 60 frames from 300 on nuke, not on any other map we played tho

ah, I only played nuke for pretty obvious reasons.

MayMay

Banned
Playing against ppl abusing smoke glitch, saying that Overwatch cant handle it because so many ppl do it.

2 minutes later

2b598bb80d.jpg

We only tied but it was so... so sweet.

Haroon

Looking for some people for a ten man, if anyone wants to join let me know. Here is the list of people so far:

1. Rivitur
2. ussjtrunks
3. Speedy Blue Dude

Not enough people signed up. Going to do a five man queue instead.

MayMay

Banned
People that say Mikla is bad clearly have not tried Tulip before,

confusing mess. B site does not even have a safe plant spot you're literally fucked if you go there.

baby

why would i want to watch either of those teams play

whether or not clg wins any game depends entirely on how fast steve can mine diamonds and craft an awp

Rivitur

Banned
So I started playing this game again and I wanted to get people to play with. My friend (atsou) told me you neogaf had a community so here I am.

Anyone interested in playing send me a shout out so I can add you. And from reading a few of the previous pages it seems you guys like doing 10mans, idk if you guys have a server or not but that seem neat. My friend atsou thought that was a cool idea so he talked me into doing a scrim and we need people, I dont know if you guys have a server to play this on or not but we do so if anyone is interested.

So far the list is

Rivitur-
Ussjteunks
Atsou
And maybe 2 of my UK friends.
-
-
-
-
-

#makeCSgafGreatAgain

Edit:

Looking for some people for a ten man, if anyone wants to join let me know. Here is the list of people so far:

1. Rivitur
2. ussjtrunks
Oh there he is

4th edit:

Nvm

udiie

what time is the 10 of mans happening?
feel free to invite your boys in dotagaf too

N.A only 10 man tomorrow.
We're playing New Nuke.

We got Pete, Udiie, Dumbass, and Omega. Most likely Baby as well.

It'll probably be around 6-8 p.m pst or close to that. We're playing when we have 10 people basically. The time isn't important. If we can't get 10 mans, we'll just do MM on the new operation maps.

All that's left is Clydegaf or anybody from N.A who wants to join in.

Rivitur

Banned
A little off topic sorry but how do I get blocked users posts from completely disappearing? Is there an extension? (Not that I blocked anyone)

Hi... Waits for an edit

Oh thanks for the add!!

Edit #3:

??

Edit# 7:
Ok So updated list is

Rivitur-
Ussjteunks
Atsou
And maybe 2 of my UK friends.
Maymay
-
-
-
-
-
I would actually like to play since I want to practice a bit on the new Nuke before I play it in MM, but my PC does Blue Screen every hour. I don't know if you guys would be okay with pausing the match for about a minute each match to give me time to restart my PC and join again.

Rivitur

Banned
He's done that before... I mean who?

Edit#3 reminds me of a certain individual who went on a friend deleting spree and left no one after a few CS games

Top Bottom