• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

g4te1vY.gif

this was my enjoyment of CS today. this game is shit.

imBask

Banned
you guys still playing? I got an hour in front of me!

if there's no spot left I'll just touch my weiner in some random casual server instead

baby

i dont know how you can try to throw during a comeback

to each their own

me trying to throw somehow started the comeback

plus i didnt want to play with a team that straight up didnt care what i had to say for a map and 9 rounds straight

Haroon

NA 10 man bois!

1.atsou
2. Ozium
3. Booger
4. Sjajaja
5. Lollink
6. Riv
7. Special guest appearance from shalalalalaaska or agent or even phantom

Need 2 more

Derik01 is sadly out and trunks probably passed out as for morzak well he hasn't returned any of my calls :(

In 2hrs

Good ten man everyone! It was pretty fun. Close games!

Ludono

This annoyed me cause I told you to plant the bomb and you pretty much told me to go fuck myself haha. I had to go all the way through ruins to grab the bomb when you were at the edge of site when you got the kill that cleared site ffs.

I was so sure the last guy was coming banana so I wanted to get the jump on him!

i'll never believe anyone who says train is fun

Agreed.

Something something csgaf terrible map taste something something.

Also I want to say here(who the fuck am I right?) that the petty bullshit happening in mumble and the thread all the time(anecdotal) is frankly really odd to me. Idk, that's the last thing I would want or expect going to an multi game inhouse.

Anyways, back into the shadows
of flashy rocket-propelled-vehicle soccer.

Rivitur

Banned
Agreed.

Something something csgaf terrible map taste something something.

Also I want to say here(who the fuck am I right?) that the petty bullshit happening in mumble and the thread all the time(anecdotal) is frankly really odd to me. Idk, that's the last thing I would want or expect going to an multi game inhouse.

Anyways, back into the shadows
of flashy rocket-propelled-vehicle soccer.
#boogygaf join the good guys

impact

Banned
I wonder how global games look nowadays if even all the pros are LEM-SMFC. Haven't been any vac waves in a while either..

16-2 stomp win or loss to fishy shit in my experience

hardly any good matches happen for me, honestly just wish I knew enough people to do 10 mans instead but this game brings out the salt in people

rugioh

Banned
16-2 stomp win or loss to fishy shit in my experience

hardly any good matches happen for me, honestly just wish I knew enough people to do 10 mans instead but this game brings out the salt in people

Do what I do

Only play 5 stacks on your gold nova master smurf with your co-workers who only buy awps and scouts and bait you blatantly, but never trade

Basically if I don't drop 30 we lose for free lol

MayMay

Banned
Anyone up for a 10man, but later than usual this time. In like an hour or so?

Well.. lucky that you don't play with us often then. Aye, I gotta agree - the petty bullshit is so clearly tearing CSGAF apart atm.

RIP banter :p

Rivitur

Banned
^ +1 I agree and am glad you said it. I know everyone else in the thread and in our games agrees with me and you that Carl was just bringing us down. His trolling wasn't helping either.

MayMay

Banned
Hmm.. unless he meant petty rivitur bullshit...

Anyways, list time.

MayMay
Confrontation
Rob
Hixx
carl
crazy_maniac
Ludono
baby
Haribi
Pennywise

Aiming for midnight CET so 40 minutes from this post.

Rivitur

Banned
^mad cuz gob b only top 20 igl in NA. How hard is it to say rush b they can't aim.

Edit7: and nope he meant the people he plays with

Top Bottom