• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
people need to seriously stop signing up if they just drop out again an hour later.

Had 10, 7 were on the server and the 3 remaining ppl drop out (after having confirmed they'd play an hour earlier) and queue for another MM. Really? lmao

Ludono

CdijiLyXIAAiTYe.jpg

:'D

So if we look at the overall player count sorted by country for CS we come to the conclusion that Russians are some of the cleanest players and British, German, Danes and Romanians are some of the most likely to cheat.

Edit: Fuck you baby :p

Ludono

Double-Posting because why not

So I'm on a committee for my University to organize inter-college "Olympics", and I/we were tasked in coming up with some new sports / events to get those who aren't into conventional sports to participate, so I thought about trying to do an eSports tournament (not sure which game yet, would like it to be CS but League is probably more popular).

I'm currently fighting both the administration since they don't believe that "esports" are "real" sports nor do they think there will be enough support for it, and they don't want to fund it.

So I'm currently running a survey across the student body to gauge interest but I was wondering if any of you guys had experience with setting up LANS, perhaps getting sponsors, or even getting personalities (like Anders and Semmler) to make an appearance.

I need as much help as possible, but I would love to make this happen :)

baby

*are

I don't know, MayMay might want to upgrade to whatever Haribi uses though ;)

youve been away from english speaking countries for too long, what i said is correct

"germans being likely to cheat" is a singular fact even tho germans is plural

imBask

Banned
I kinda want that mousepad, but man $20 USD is like... 10000 CAD? + some crazy shipping rate, but I might be off by a decimal

EDIT: 26 CAD + 13.96 CAD for shipping, now that's a ripoff

Mokoi

Banned
Im going to go super pro now.

Also i just got mine from amazon. Free shipping with that student prime and i know fosho it will come in. Also tim hootens if always hiring.

rugioh

Banned
This shit is nice and don't really feel a difference from my qck+. Although have to get used to the little ribb on the edges

I'll let you in on a secret

Even I haven't bought one yet lmao, but I heard good things about it on overclock. Surprised the glide isn't a little faster than the qck though, from what I heard its a little slower than a GS-R

Top Bottom