• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

imBask

Banned
playing with Silver 1s is not easy.

like, right now there's a smurf on the other team who's better than me and I just can't carry that much dead weight, this is going to be a hard way up

imBask

Banned
omg so many kids in silver omg what am I doing with my life

i'm considering rebuying the game on an alt account and starting over

Ludono

ludono clutch king :>

I assume you're talking about the round where I was last alive against 4 (having already killed one) got lucky killing the 2 on A, then killed the dude short, figured the last guy would hide in apartments since I would have run out of time anyway but he stayed and awped me :(

It was fun and the comebacks were satisfying but... we really gotta work on our T side lol

Wasn't it not too long ago that our CT sides were shit LOL

imBask

Banned
anyone here willing to help me out some other night? anywhere from high silver to low nova should be right up my alley, at least I think.

My strat suck because i've never played ranked, but I can shoot a gun alright. I watched a ton of pro matches so I understand the strats, i'm just not used to applying them

ma5jOUD.gif

i think udiie is the only one here with a silver account. unfortunately he's also neck and neck in a race to obtain the toxic cunt king crown with baby.. so good luck with that.

Mokoi

Banned
if you can find me a pc for 20$ thats better than my laptop, ill be willing to spend that much again in a month
Got you covered. GOt this super sweet gaming rig.
Specs
  • Windows XP (Enterprise)
  • Intel CPU super fast
  • optical drive for all your dvd/cd needs
  • Certified by Dell
It will if our boy Mokoi delivers. Pizza being in the box is not guaranteed though.
which reminds me I got to re stock on them.
anyone here willing to help me out some other night?
steam link or add me? I'll help out. Solo que is the worst you need at least 3 people man.

baby

i think udiie is the only one here with a silver account. unfortunately he's also neck and neck in a race to obtain the toxic cunt king crown with baby.. so good luck with that.

i didnt see this but first of all im not toxic you fat fucking cunt and second of all fat semphis is nova 1 now

rugioh

Banned
Is it a bad thing if I get low-key triggered by all the people on Gaming Discussion that recommend G502's to people looking for new mice?

No wonder we'll never see a 3366 in a classic shell from SS/Logitech... bells, whistles, custom weights, modules, sniper buttons and LED's are a big draw

MayMay

Banned
Good comfy mouse with the shittiest scrollwheel I've ever had to use. Can't mention that enough.

Otherwise I like it though.

imBask

Banned
r'nt u silver 1 lol

i'm too lazy to google the triggered gif

+ we all know that good gamer gearz will give you the edge you need in silver 1!

I ended up playing 2 last night, carried the first one and won. carried the second one but lost, I suspect there were 2 smurfs on the other team in that one. Basically every round goes like this : I kill 2 or 3 people, I die, and then my team dies. The only way to win a round is to get at least 4 kills and cross my fingers... There was a guy on my team who said he had to buy a new m4 every round, for good luck, and another one who kept buying AWPs as soon as he could but ended the game at like 3-25. It's a wild ride :lol

Possible 10 man tonight? No, definitely. In about 3 to 4 hours.

Confrontation
Mayhem
Hixx (maybe)
Baby (a solid maybe)
Udiie
Vinka
Overdoziz
Haribi
Penny

Damn if not even a Top 10 team in the world, Ninja's In Pyjamas, just wrecked Fnatic, the Number 1 team in the world, imagine what the 7th best team in the world, CLG could do.

Lol NiP still and always will have it. But but but they only win cause DDOS.... But but but Friberg will never be good again.... But but but Pyth is bad... But but not even Top 10.

GO NINJAS!!!

Come On NiP, you got Inferno too! Get Fnatic back for cheating you at Katowice. Make me another $400!!!

Top Bottom