• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
I'm gonna go to the Major and I really want to mistake everyone or must plainly be wrong when telling my friend who's who.

Already thought of a few:

Mikalele; "Yo man, this is the ex-NiP player and one of the best players in the game, Fifflaren!"

ScreaM: "This is the headshot machine, ApeX"

JW: "This is Flusha, the best AWPer in the game!"

KennyS: "Oh my god, It's the best AWPer in the world, and the best French Player alive, SmithZ!"

GeT_RiGhT and F0rest: "These two are the best CSGO players to ever play the game, the power combo, GeT_RiGhT and Friberg!"

etc.

Think it'd be hilarious.

MayMay

Banned
Actually figured out the ABBAABBA thing just now Haribi, I probably just typed in something wrong last time..

but it works now.

Edit: Oh it resets the command after the map changes, that was it. So I just need to type it after the map change..

baby

im starting to like this new coL lineup. i dont even mind that they have a brit, even tho hes statistically more likely to cheat than na players

anyone here willing to help me out some other night? anywhere from high silver to low nova should be right up my alley, at least I think.

My strat suck because i've never played ranked, but I can shoot a gun alright. I watched a ton of pro matches so I understand the strats, i'm just not used to applying them

ma5jOUD.gif

You got to help yourself, can't expect others to help you gain ranks. From what I'm reading, I'm getting the feeling that you overestimate your abilities. If it is not overestimated, you wouldn't be silver 1 despite all the bad luck. At best you're probably around silver 4 to silver elite master range if I were to guess.

Watching pro games won't make you play better. It makes you understand more, but you gain the most knowledge by playing.

There are some people here who wouldn't mind playing with you, but don't expect a carry. You got to stand on your own feet.

tootsi666

Audio production on point

Edit. There is something satisfying watching people get really mad and call cheats when they are getting rekt.

imBask

Banned
You got to help yourself, can't expect others to help you gain ranks. From what I'm reading, I'm getting the feeling that you overestimate your abilities. If it is not overestimated, you wouldn't be silver 1 despite all the bad luck. At best you're probably around silver 4 to silver elite master range if I were to guess.

Watching pro games won't make you play better. It makes you understand more, but you gain the most knowledge by playing.

There are some people here who wouldn't mind playing with you, but don't expect a carry. You got to stand on your own feet.

Honestly I kid a lot but I think higher silver is a good evaluation, I messed up my ranking matches by doing them with a 3 year pause in the middle and ended up in silver 1, but I don't think i'm MGE or anything. I realize that Ranked play is different than anything i've done before, even if i've been playing CS forever. I can shoot pretty good, like way better than silver 1, but I can't do much of anything else right just yet. I could compare it to hockey, I can analyze and understand a game pretty well since i've been watching hockey for 20 years, but it doesn't mean I can play. My goal is to git gud and make it to nova 1 by the end of the year

i'm having fun really, I don't actually mind as long as I don't get pushed out of CS:GO by the elitism of the community, which doesn't seem to be that bad compared to other competitive games like mobas or SC2

baby

team secret picked up a female team before a male team, i cant wait for the shitstorm on reddit about how good women have it in gaming

baby

new dota org whos team won the shanghai major

theyre the ones people begged to pick up astralis in their orgless period

tootsi666

Team Secret aren't really new. They have been around since August 2014 IIRC and they have had at least one scandal about not paying their players. They have no sponsors and are funded by a rich turkish dude.

impact

Banned
oh Dota/LoL orgs haha

funny how the CoD orgs like FaZe and ENVYUS figured it out while the MOBA orgs are fucking clueless. TSM is the funniest joke I've heard in 2016. Don't even get me started on CLG/Cloud9 LOL

baby

oh Dota/LoL orgs haha

funny how the CoD orgs like FaZe and ENVYUS figured it out while the MOBA orgs are fucking clueless. TSM is the funniest joke I've heard in 2016. Don't even get me started on CLG/Cloud9 LOL

i think c9 is more about marketing than actual competition

clg is confusing tho

MayMay

Banned
Sooo.. 10man tonight?

MayMay
Haribi
Confrontation
Overdoziz
Hixx
Baby
udiie
vinka
Pennywise
Rob (maybe, so need one more in case he does not play)

00:15 - 00:30 CET

MayMay

Banned
Fucking RIP nV >_<

Just gonna post the list and time for the 10man again for new page

MayMay
Haribi
Confrontation
Overdoziz
Hixx
Baby
udiie