• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Rivitur

Banned
Post#16514 guy who I unblocked for the day is right!

10man bois

1.riv
2.baki021
3. Boog
4. Phantom
5. Paul INK
6. Ozium
7. Sarje (will be late due to work)
8. (Looking into cookie/agent/garath/ibuki/morzak)

Will be 3-4hrs from now.

No homers allowed

cHinzo

na > france?

Carried by the aim gods, Legija, Tabsen and Gob B. :d

Damn Kenny just dropped 29-5 on Cobblestone.

Edit: still don't like how EnvyUS are playing lately. Should they let Happy be IGL again? This shit is clearly not working.

Edit2: oh shit NV is winning again!

Rivitur

Banned
He doesn't give a shit!

Who cares about holos when we got this:
c72acd7d806279056ad773b79b6b9bf3.png

I like how you have f0rest as your sniper despite pyth awping against fnatic <3

Something tells me DEVIL will not fix this EnVy
I actually didn't Watch NiP vs Fnatic earlier this week very attentively. Was at work so Only really saw like 14 rounds.

All the games I've seen so far F0rest has AWPed, and if F0rest isn't feeling it they just go without an AWP. Didn't know they put Pyth on the AWP role on some maps.

Rivitur

Banned
Something tells me DEVIL will not fix this EnVy
NV mindset is if we suck it isn't the cores fault just go get someone who has some skill and well cut someone who's slacking. If that someone doesn't help then they'll cut someone again in less than a month and bring in a new guy. If they lose at the major expect devil to get cut and maybe happy and they'll bring in some other frenchies.

Clydefrog

I don't know who to play with anymore: snes or d jones. d jones was an absolute disgrace tonight but I'll be damned if I even give snes one more tryout.

If it makes you feel any better I kicked SNES to the curb on rocket league. I'd rather just solo doubles.

<3

Solo double is great but it's like leagues when you make one mistake sometimes. People get so crazy.

I don't have too many of yall on my steam so right now Quiche's blue star is my competitive motivation.

Solo double is great but it's like leagues when you make one mistake sometimes. People get so crazy.

I don't have too many of yall on my steam so right now Quiche's blue star is my competitive motivation.

I have absolutely no idea how I got blue star I'm pretty garbage haha. Rocket League is the fucking best though. I am the third best on my friends list in ranked doubles so I really want to get to number one but I'm not hopeful.

imBask

Banned
this is not the right thread but : why do you guys play doubles instead of standard in RL? it's the official format... Is it because it's easier to find one friend than 2 to play?

I pretty much only play standard, I love the organized chaos

this is not the right thread but : why do you guys play doubles instead of standard in RL? it's the official format... Is it because it's easier to find one friend than 2 to play?

I pretty much only play standard, I love the organized chaos

I like 3v3 but I absolutely prefer doubles. I also refuse to play with randoms. I only play with about 3 people. 3v3 is just too chaotic for me at times.

Top Bottom