• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

imBask

Banned
I like 3v3 but I absolutely prefer doubles. I also refuse to play with randoms. I only play with about 3 people. 3v3 is just too chaotic for me at times.

I guess... I only play with randoms, yet I don't really like 1v1 or doubles, I feel like the game wasn't designed that way. I love the cooperation and positioning aspect better than the impressive ball skillz, 3v3 feels like a real sports to me, but whatever I was just wondering, you do you!

Does anyone else suffer from like some microstuttering issues?
Everytime it happens my console has some odd errors like this:

--- Missing Vgui material vgui/backpack_jewel_modify_target_b_g
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/backpack_jewel_paint_splatter
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_icon_tf

Anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Really making the game unplayable.

Clydefrog

2v2 is the best form of Rawket Leaguechair. I agree that 3v3 can get too hectic. You'd need a really good team to put some plays together. It turns into magnet ball too often.

The bombe has been planted

baby

i mean i know the developers want the game to be 3v3 but 2v2 makes way more sense to me

with 3v3 you get into a boring game with teams who play someone in the goal for the whole match, but 2v2 is near impossible to play that way because most of the time i feel like you need 1 to set it up and 1 to knock it in

I don't know who to play with anymore: snes or d jones. d jones was an absolute disgrace tonight but I'll be damned if I even give snes one more tryout.

you dont play with d jones and expect him to do anything but be entertaining, its kind of expected that hell play bad

snes you play with because you need a fifth or he just joins the lobby when you start up a game

impact

Banned
Does anyone else suffer from like some microstuttering issues?
Everytime it happens my console has some odd errors like this:

Anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Really making the game unplayable.

this has been a problem for ~3 years

if it's not a skin, Valve probably isn't going to fix it. Remember that post on reddit about that blue USP not having a blue silencer? Yea that got "fixed" within a week. Real problems with the game though.... yea Valve says fuck off and open more cases. Sorry buddy.

tootsi666

Cd2xPtCWoAAKVDl.jpg:large

Bra GuardiaN, bra!

this has been a problem for ~3 years

if it's not a skin, Valve probably isn't going to fix it. Remember that post on reddit about that blue USP not having a blue silencer? Yea that got "fixed" within a week. Real problems with the game though.... yea Valve says fuck off and open more cases. Sorry buddy.

Oh god there really is no fix?
Fuck me, it just came out of nowhere and has ruined my experience.

Top Bottom