• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

TUSR

Banned
256fx256f

256fx256f

between these two?

get the phase 2

even though they should go for around 500CAD FN

MayMay

Banned
Hmm.. Well, I can't play after all.

I'm not gonna be home until it's already way too late, most likely. Not gonna get back until late at night / early morning. I removed myself from the list, and I am not gonna keep editing my post so someone else has to keep track of ppl that want to play.

Xizk

Who is this guy on the ESL stream

He just pronounced Cache as "Caysh"

I had to close the tab

Guessing it's the australian guy. They pronounce it like that.

Edit: Becoming a fan of Selfless. Playing proper CS and beating LG 2-1. Thanks for the skins at 8%.

impact

Banned
someone I play with won open two years ago with mitch and mainline and I asked him if mitch was cheating

"lol mitch is not cheating you idiot" but I'm not convinced

imBask

Banned
I kinda wish there was a surrender option, blatant smurfs make it pretty boring... like not rage-inducing or anything, just... boring, it's 30 min down the drain

imBask

Banned
Cri mor... And inv

i'm not crying, I just have something in my eye. I SWEAR. I mean cmon the guy got like 41 kills and was in a party with his terrible friend, that's what I mean by blatant. But on a lighter note i've had the funniest games of my life the last 2 nights so you know, it's not all darkness

whats your steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/imbask/

taking a break to watch the Impact game anyway

I kinda wish there was a surrender option, blatant smurfs make it pretty boring... like not rage-inducing or anything, just... boring, it's 30 min down the drain

There is but someone has to drop out first.

Try queuing up with some of us. At least you'll get some potential laughs lol.

imBask

Banned
There is but someone has to drop out first.

Try queuing up with some of us. At least you'll get some potential laughs lol.

yeah but you have to be pretty low to queue with me and stuff, but don't worry I do get some laughs. dust 2 mid to B is like trying to explain relativity to a monkey

yeah but you have to be pretty low to queue with me and stuff, but don't worry I do get some laughs. dust 2 mid to B is like trying to explain relativity to a monkey

Naw. I'm Nova 3. I usually queue with TUSR (MG) and another guy who is Silver Master.

Tried solo MM after taking a 4 week break from it. JUST! Never again.

don't let me down leekweed
Almost identical to mine, but I went Faze over Liquid.

Faze/G2/Kingiun have always looked like dog shit before the majors, and suddenly wake up everytime. I believe.

What knives could I trade my shitty Bayonet Tiger Tooth for? I want a really pretty knife like a Bayonet Doppler or Marbel Fade. Would my Tigertooth be a fair trade?

Almost identical to mine, but I went Faze over Liquid.

Faze/G2/Kingiun have always looked like dog shit before the majors, and suddenly wake up everytime. I believe.

What knives could I trade my shitty Bayonet Tiger Tooth for? I want a really pretty knife like a Bayonet Doppler or Marbel Fade. Would my Tigertooth be a fair trade?

A Factory New Bayonet Tiger Tooth is worth about $260. You could trade it easily for a Bayonet Doppler since Dopplers are worth $220-245, but if you did a 1:1 trade you'd be losing value since your Tiger Tooth is worth a bit more.

A Bayonet Marble Fade is about $320-350, so if you want one of those, you're gonna need to throw down some more dough. Shouldn't be hard for you, though, I remember you bought like 5,000 REQ packs in Halo 5 and own multiple Elite controllers or something.

Good luck!

Got me

https://www.twitch.tv/halo
Come watch the superior FPS

I know you're probably joking (maybe not, you do have a Halo 5 avatar), but I'm gonna have to go out on a limb and say CS:GO is a superior competitive FPS to Halo simply because Halo has aim assist and CS:GO doesn't. Sure, the aim assist might be minimal compared to previous Halo games, but it's still there. And why is it there? Because controllers suck for FPS games. That's why CS:GO players use a mouse and keyboard.

TUSR

Banned
I know you're probably joking (maybe not, you do have a Halo 5 avatar), but I'm gonna have to go out on a limb and say CS:GO is a superior competitive FPS to Halo simply because Halo has aim assist and CS:GO doesn't. Sure, the aim assist might be minimal compared to previous Halo games, but it's still there. And why is it there? Because controllers suck for FPS games. That's why CS:GO players use a mouse and keyboard.

baiting the bait or fell for the bait

Top Bottom