• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

The "lets make america great again Hixx enjoy the game again" 10man.

MayMay
Hixx
Overdoziz
Rob

Did you try playing CS with that connection?

it doesnt stay connected long enough to join a server usually.

cant use an ethernet cable because i dont have one thats long enough and my parents wont allow it to run visibly through the hallway

imBask

Banned
"I just want to play CS"

What does that even mean? I'm curious.

i'm not him, but the way I see it is : I don't play video games to win, CS included. I complain a lot about my stupid rank but i'm never serious, I couldn't care less, playing CS is fun regardless of the result, if rushing with a shotgun is fun, i'll rush with a shotgun from time to time

Rivitur

Banned
i don't play with sound :D

Can't believe you guys are still so angry about that. Not like I cost us an important round that decided $250,000 dollar LAN match. It was a 10 man to practice and have fun with a community of people I considered my friends. I wasn't aware it was some super serious thing. Do you want me to apologize? I will. :) I only played because I thought we were having fun and I thought I was welcomed. I wanted to be involved so I joined along and played with you guys on 150 ping trying to have fun. <3

I'm sorry I didn't know the bomb was being defused till someone said "He's sticking it." Lmao.

damn right they are. EU CS GAF > NA CS GAF.
But are you ranked it the top 10 Xbox csgo leaderboards like I am?

Also NA 10 man's> what ever the hell that friendship destroyer club you guys have going on is.

Hixx

confrontation is in for 10 man
wooden if before 10.30pm uk

trying to get penny and quiche but penny not responding and quiche unsure but most likely not

rugioh

Banned
You got me. :>

krabs_rag3do.jpg

Rivitur

Banned
Man this division for a cent! I'm gnna be playing all week

An I had 2 extra copies but they're all gone now.

Mist globals going to the finals bois!

Verrtic:
"Hope Fallen and friends go easy on us , we are only good cause we play mist."

the only feature i use is so that ignored users dont show up at all instead of "click here to show." basically just cleans the thread of rivitur and sbd unless someone quotes them

Oh nice! Should have an option of also not showing the quoted posts from those guys, though. That would be perfect.

Top Bottom