• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
I'm debating if I should buy the JP version for Xbone or just wait for PC. I like my Souls 60fps but I'm gonna have unlimited time for gaming starting next week

Apparently you can even get the English version on Xbone right now. Super unfair. But I'm fine with the Japanese one on PS4, I just can't wait any longer.

FPS is rough, tho. On ps4.

impact

Banned
lol mayhem why are you playing the console version

I mean I don't wanna wait but I'll take an extra 2 week wait for an extra 40+ fps

impact

Banned
Xbox souls PvP: silver 3
PC souls PvP: double AK
PS4 souls PvP: supreme-global

the truth. too bad PS4 is shit framerate again

Major odds are up at PaddyPower now (if I bet I usually use them).

4j4Elqs.png

I might have to put £5 on NiP.....Just in case.

baby

lol at Splyce and Gambit having the same odds

they have a fairly easy group too if nv keep shitting the bed, whereas has fairly good competition and are for sure fighting for 2nd

plus theres the fact that gambit is straight better than splyce, as much as it hurts to admit

baby

its weird but when i understood less about cs betting was easier. guess thats why joemygod is so good at it. i cant make any $$$ this way any more so i might have to get a job or something

Thank you for the $400 again NiP. I love you guys <3

I hate when NiP plays Astralis, because I want Astralis to be a Top 3 team again and I want to see them succeed winning LANs again and beating Fnatic.

But, at the same time. FUCKING KILL THEM NIP NO MERCY.

Also, Device I love you... but your team does better when you don't AWP and you rifle... let KARRiGAN AWP again and go back to Rifling. Be the #3 best player in the world again, Device.

I think Ludono died? I know it was his birthday in the last week and now he hasn't been on Steam for 7 days. He probably drank too much. RIP Ludono, let Alex have your account pls.

baby

his cocoon is probably in the mihrab niche in the great mosque of cordoba, molding him into a new messiah. or hes in jail

Rivitur

Banned
Here we go cph qualifier 60 teams 0 streams

Correction 5 streams

Edit4: we're up to 10 streams and then big dog stream just got online

MayMay

Banned
What a great guy
Save Jill using Barry

Nice 'cheevo, IMPACT.

Not sure why you'd share a REmake achievement in this totally unrelated thread though..
Confus.gif

Top Bottom