• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Mokoi

Banned
if I play with you as a silver 2, will it hurt your placement or will it benefit us both if we win?
Benefit you and im just trying to get a rank on this account so im not limited to two games. I don't care where it ends up at so no harm to me

K.Sabot

tfw an enemy in MM gets VAC'd and you still lose cause one of your teammates try to get the bomb stuck every round and sit in front of you trying to get you to shoot them and queued with 3.

I wonder what the OT's current obsession is...

7zbz6GN.png

Clydefrog

White theme is the best. Pupils are overrated.

bob has always been better than silver 4 dont kid urself

hes still better than mg1

if jones is mge bob is at least dmg

Please. You've seen Bob shoot...

Don't show him this post

Also, if udiie is reading this, he cheats at N64 Mario Golf. I'll be looking for an online SNES emulator tonight. A real console.

impact

Banned
also udiie cancel your esea I think you're still paying for it bud

why can't we just trade riv and SBD to a different thread and get u-d back?

Alrighty, the list then:

HIXXY
Confrontation
Mayhem
Fatal
Wooden
Penny

In about 5 hours from now. If we don't get to 10 til then, you're all a disgrace to humanity.

MayMay

Banned
There was a time when I loved the white theme, but then I made the switch and now I feel like my eyes start burning every time I log out or accidentally switch to whiteGAF

Rivitur

Banned
also udiie cancel your esea I think you're still paying for it bud

why can't we just trade riv and SBD to a different thread and get u-d back?

CPH has been filled with great games so far! HR moving on E-frag beating dignitas in a BO3 and Space soldiers well Xantares going toe to toe with SK.

Sk was so fucking titled that was great, dignitas looked just like them when they lost too xD

Top Bottom