• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
I don't get the hate, apart from the shitty scrollwheel its a good mouse.

I've seen people say that it's too heavy.. yeah like maybe if you're weak or something? lol Who knows

Hixx

everytime someone says its too heavy i cant help but think of the tiny hand in deadpool

its a good mouse. only had it a few months but not had an issue with the mousewheel either.

unless you're playing on some £5 mouse, you ain't going to become drastically better or worse at the game coz of which one you're using

fucking nerds

impact

Banned
I don't get the hate, apart from the shitty scrollwheel its a good mouse.

I've seen people say that it's too heavy.. yeah like maybe if you're weak or something? lol Who knows

It has a bad scroll wheel

99% of people use scroll wheel to jump

No one wants to jump randomly because Logitech made a meme mouse. Also it's like the official postermouse of the PCMR virgins so....

This ESL even in London is fucking bad. £30 to watch 3 games of CS ffs. They are only doing the Semi Finals and Finals in front of a crowd. I hate that I am going to give them money for this shit.

I quite like my g502, got it recently after my g700 died. But then I never use the scroll wheel in CS and never have. Fuck that.

The real negative is how fucking ugly the g502 is. Why can no one but steel series make a mouse, that doesn't scream virgin?

The only thing I dont like with my g502 is how small it is so it feels like i'm getting ready to shove my hand up some ass or something. Love the button placements (except for the xXSNiPE_G0DXx button, needs to be a tad lower). and feel of it though.

TUSR

Banned
The only thing I dont like with my g502 is how small it is so it feels like i'm getting ready to shove my hand up some ass or something. Love the button placements (except for the xXSNiPE_G0DXx button, needs to be a tad lower). and feel of it though.

the sniper button needs to be further forward, and the scroll wheel needs a rework.

Hixx

10 man after the football? About 10.30pm-11pm UK, 3-3.5hrs

lets get 10 so I don't get roped into doing fucking MM again please

Pennywise

Uus4Plt.png

baby

I hadn't seen that, they used to make pretty decent and simple designs. But I has too much steel series stuff break on me, so never bought one.

zowie best brand makes mice more simple looking than steelseries ever did

im in if you delay the 10 man for 5 hours

Hixx

need 2 more in the next 40 mins or so

hixx
penny
over
mayhem
woody
rob (maybe)
fatal (maybe)
crazymaniac

where are vinka and haribi

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
need 2 more in the next 40 mins or so

hixx
penny
over
mayhem
woody
rob (maybe)
fatal (maybe)
crazymaniac

where are vinka and haribi

I have to work on my paper, but I guess I can squeeze one game in.

Mokoi

Banned
I quite like my g502, got it recently after my g700 died. But then I never use the scroll wheel in CS and never have. Fuck that.

The real negative is how fucking ugly the g502 is. Why can no one but steel series make a mouse, that doesn't scream virgin?
how do i get paid to promote products. I try shilling stuff but the money don't come.
Maybe accept my invites and u will win a match
pls always in game when pop up. i don't abandon cuz that is lame af.

Rivitur

Banned
I played the Easter egg map with some friends, good fun.

Tempo storm lost cobble to tier 4 NA team

Splyce losing to tier 4 NA team

Rip NA sscene, long live NA scene

As long as GeT_RiGhT, F0rest, Friberg, and Xizt are firing together they can carry a harmless bot to a finals. NiP is the core 4, the core 4 is still there. I believe.

impact

Banned
THREAT is better than pyth...

edit:
@seizedwf

something wrong here, cuz in last day we playing pcw against NiP and they played already with Threat:>

Top Bottom