• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

JDB

Banned
Ah, so Liquid is a better choice then?

Even with S1mple I feel like they'll choke.

FaZe is absolute garbage. Their only wins are against VP (2) Efrag, SK, Luminosity (fresh off roster change) and Tempo. Three of those being Tier 3 EU teams

Rivitur

Banned
FaZe is absolute garbage. Their only wins are against VP (2) Efrag, SK, Luminosity (fresh off roster change) and Tempo. Three of those being Tier 3 EU teams
Goes off pro league standings... Yeah ok

And calls the teams tier 3 when they're tier 2

Rivitur

Banned
Post#199432978

Thinks he has a clue about csgo because he goes around calling every player shit and Thinks he's better.

How's that 1v1 L you took against me going? And nice job trying to gauge my rank when you've never seen it bud. Keep paying for Xbox live service you call esea to pretend you're a pro.

tootsi666

FaZe could be 0-22 in online leagues and I'd still pick them over Liquid with adreN. Both are bad right now so might as well pick the team that doesn't have a stand-in.

impact

Banned
I mean if you get carried by a dogshit player like asstou how bad can you be

hay guyz ne1 wun 10 man w me n asstou n derik 02 i sware i hav frendz h3h3 silvers gonna silver hehe xD

Rivitur

Banned
10 man lager tonight?

Riv
Atsou
Impact
Boogy
Sajaja
Polelink
Oz
Derik01
Ben carson
Need a few more

Poster you need better rebuttals it's almost like I'm speaking to my son here.

Rivitur

Banned
Poster Plz stop derailing the thread may guy might go on a tirade and send out accusations and kick you out of his club.

And poster you are also now banned from any ten man we will be holding I'm sure the group you play with (nobody) will be glad to here you have no excuse to play with them now. I mean that is the reason you're trying to play with SBD right you have no one that likes you.

cebri.one

I am back to Gold Nova.

success.jpg

I was MG before the redistribution of ranks earlier this year. :' (

Xizk

Glad I got my bet in on F3 before the news of them not having pyth.

I'm cashing out some of my skins to paypal so let me know if any of you want to buy any games on Steam for a 25% discount.

faxWSm9.png

Pyth on the Player Fantasy Team was updated to say "Bye Day"

That means either Valve listened, and he'll play after Day 1 is over, or that NiP decided to play 4v5, and go without ThreaT, so Pyth can play after Day 1.

Still need confirmation, but damn does someone need to talk.

Glad I got my bet in on F3 before the news of them not having pyth.

I'm cashing out some of my skins to paypal so let me know if any of you want to buy any games on Steam for a 20% discount.

If NiP vs F3 odds go above 30% for F3, I'm going in big on NiP. I know they got it.

Top Bottom