• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Xizk

A list of skins I'm selling:

StatTrak™ M4A4 | Zirka WW 9,6€
USP-S | Kill Confirmed BS 16€
P250 | Whiteout MW 5,4€
StatTrak™ AK-47 | Redline FT 20€
AWP | Sun in Leo FN 6€

I added the market prices but I'm offering them at a 25% discount.

rugioh

Banned
Uh wow, I didn't know that the group stages are being played in the same booths as the qualifier was. Does this mean that SPLYCE could meme on fnatic and start tilting them with yelling?

MayMay

Banned
6483c40e9b.jpg

And this is the first match on the first day.. damn.

cresto

I mean, do you think it's a coincidence the most popular team, NiP, plays first? Nope. Event makers/Valve know that NiP draws viewers.

Fixed that for ya

Edit: Even though I chose flipside on the pick'em. I was still happy to see NiP pull this one out. I don't think they will survive tomorrow against mouse. Maybe having the extra time to review/prac is going to help but it's a tough spot for the old fav's to be in.

rugioh

Banned
Fixed that for ya

Edit: Even though I chose flipside on the pick'em. I was still happy to see NiP pull this one out. I don't think they will survive tomorrow against mouse. Maybe having the extra time to review/prac is going to help but it's a tough spot for the old fav's to be in.

Even though I bet LG, why does noone else think mouz could low key win this bo1?

Even though I bet LG, why does noone else think mouz could low key win this bo1?

Yeah I actually went with Mousesports on CSGO Lounge when I saw the odds so low on Mous... I honestly think LG is prone to choking, and Mous has a chance.

My Pick-Em is still LG though, and my bet would have been on LG as well if not for the low low Mous odds.

rugioh

Banned
2/2, now all the hard picks are out of the way until G2/VP. Unless Splyce wins pistol and tilts fnatic so hard with yelling that they can't shake off the jet lag

EDIT: Nvm, FaZe goofed. Why did they not ban cache?

Clydefrog

Pete lives in the Little Italy part of town. His Mom & Pop Pizzeria downstairs with a quaint little living space upstairs. On a warm night with the windows open, you can hear him playing the accordion, singing tunes of the old country.

Top Bottom