• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
Liquid could really do it. I feel like LG are more choke prone now that they have the heavyweight favorite stigma attached to them.

Mokoi

Banned
97mYsTH.jpg
Wtf volvo. Welp got to wait 7 days Divius since I guess im now gonna use the mobile shit authentication.

Rivitur

Banned
Wtf volvo. Welp got to wait 7 days Divius since I guess im now gonna use the mobile shit authentication.
Best decision I've ever made in my life, now when I get scammed Valvo has another excuse to tell me sorry we can't do anything to restore your account or help you get your 300$ knife back.

Just waited in line for 30 minutes to get G2 signatures... Was right in front of the line when they got up and left cause their signing session was over. :(

The MLG employee in front of me said "ANYONE BEHIND ME IS NOT GETTING A SIGNATURE YOU CAN TRY BUT YOU WONT GET IT". I thought he was a trolling attendee since he only had a VIP badge. :(

(Scream was still nice enough to take a picture with me)

EDIT: Freaking Astralis. This is why I wanted Fnatic to advance instead of Astralis. Astralis is second favorite team, but I knew they wouldn't have what it takes to best Na'Vi. Fucking choke every time. Should have lost to Fnatic. Fuck Na'Vi.

EDIT: oh wow Astralis is actually crying... Guys :/ Fuck man you deserve to win a major... :/

rugioh

Banned
Fuck those cameramen, we get it hes crying jesus. I hate when they focus on people crying in broadcasting. Device had high highs and very low lows in that series. Pretty indicative of their performance in semis/grand finals

Rivitur

Banned
Fuck those cameramen, we get it hes crying jesus. I hate when they focus on people crying in broadcasting. Device had high highs and very low lows in that series. Pretty indicative of their performance in semis/grand finals
What!? The community demands tears from the Danes!

JDB

Banned
It's pretty fitting that Astralis lost 16-5 in a 2-0.

NaVi should have taken a timeout for Astralis to soak it all in.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
That's exactly what I was talking about earlier. Insane raw ability but very questionable decision making to put it lightly. He needs to stop doing stupid shit like taht

Also this observer is not doing a good job

baby

"i should pay more attention to what pro teams do on mirage pistol so i know what to do other than rush b every time"
- impact, yesterday

That's exactly what I was talking about earlier. Insane raw ability but very questionable decision making to put it lightly. He needs to stop doing stupid shit like taht

you can def tell when sapphire is controlling and not this fucking cevo dweeb

Rivitur

Banned

It's sapphire as observer. Woman observer being harassed

#gamergate

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
This observer is missing more kills than he is catching, it's incredibly frustrating.
Like he's following one player for over 15 seconds, and just as he is about to see someone he switches to someone else.

Rivitur

Banned
This observer is missing more kills than he is catching, it's incredibly frustrating.
Like he's following one player for over 15 seconds, and just as heis about to see someone he switches to someone else.
Hmmm

NA never can close out games when it matters, they will forever be a tease. They will be destroyed in OT

Haribi

that collat caused the Great Depression and OT is the New Deal

sapphire isnt the only observer, she splits the work with some cevo kid named kevin and theyre both credited in every game

Yeah she was tweeting earlier mid game so I don't think it's her

rugioh

Banned
LG turned so many rounds cause Liquid seemed so scared of pulling FalleN's card at A, hell after they saw their default 2 or 3 times Luminosity just started leaning 3 towards catwalk. If they smoked off jungle/ct and traded fnx quick enough the game couldve been theirs but they were too scared to adjust midgame

'gg mothafuckers' - Moses

Top Bottom