• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

for the record, i think you can tell whos observing bc
sapphire = no x ray
cevo dude = x ray

another 19-15 loss for tl incoming

TL like

tumblr_o4yie62HWF1roxle0o5_250.gif

fixed.

rugioh

Banned
I have never seen tilt on such a grand scale before in my life

This is crazy hahahahah 15 match points across 2 maps and you cant close. LG are GODS WHEN THEIR BACKS ARE TO THE WALL

Fuck liquid, they managed to screw up an already won battle twice, hope they get destroyed again in the upcoming OT, they don0t deserve to win.

baby

literally never seen a team choke harder until today. wanted to see lg win just................................... not like this

rugioh

Banned
That's the kind of shit that you dont ever forget, damn s1mple might be mindfucked for awhile. Shitty shitty use of TOs by GBJames.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Is nitr0 still IGL'ing? The downfall in his performance is incredible compared to the second half of 2015.

Frostburn

That was some crazy CS played today. Na'Vi has a good challenge ahead tomorrow but I think they'll take the win 2-1.

Liquid did very well up until it was time to finish those games, hard to watch those leads slip away. Still a good showing for them and hopefully they'll build on things and work on their closing before the next Major.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Smh, it's really embarassing to see how people want esports to be treated like real sports but the same people can't handle it when the fans behave like real sports fans.

I don't think I have ever heard a sports fan complain about the crowd making too much noise in a stadium. Even the thought that some people think that a crowd can be too loud or enthusiastic baffles my mind

MayMay

Banned
Smh, it's really embarassing to see how people want esports to be treated like real sports but the same people can't handle it when the fans behave like real sports fans.

I don't think I have ever heard a sports fan complain about the crowd making too much noise in a stadium. Even the thought that some people think that a crowd can be too loud or enthusiastic baffles my mind

I agree, I looooove the crowd noise. To a point where I really don't like watching online CS anymore because something is missing

rugioh

Banned
Redeye getting cucked so bad on this stream, hope hes getting paid hefty for having to deal with Thorin on cast for 2 hours

Top Bottom